Mr Darcy? Are you there?
I don't like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain....more your red wine, keep my curls dry kind of girl... However, it goes without saying that I like walks along the beach, romantic dinners and snuggling up on the couch with a glass of wine and a good movie...don't we all?
I'm a keen cook and love entertaining - nothing better than spending time with friends enjoying good food and great wine. I love to mix travel and good food - "to understand a country first you have to eat it" (such a pity travel doesn't pay the bills), Equally enjoy escaping the city for the weekend especially when it involves food and music.
I'm passionate about my work, but I'm committed to work life balance. Now that my boys are teenagers, they care not whether I'm around, just whether there is food in the house and someone to taxi them around...this does mean however, that I have more time to do the things I like doing. Hooray!
I'm active and take care of myself, but can't claim to be a fitness junkie. I take regular dance lessons, mixed yoga/pilates sessions, walk/jog, and pick-up after two teenagers...... I have a lovely bicycle gathering dust in the garage - I could use someone to cycle with and coax it out. I can also be encouraged to bush walk or paddle a kayak in the right company.
I've put a lot of energy into refurbishing my home over the past year, and whilst rewarding, it hasn't been great for the social life... turns out paint brushes don't provide stimulating conversation.
Despite the big circle of family and friends around me, life just seems a bit empty without a special person by your side. I'm hoping to find someone to laugh with and share the craziness and magic of life....
At a glance
|Summary||LizzieBennett's details||LizzieBennett's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||43 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Very Private, Social, Average|
|Religion||Agnostic||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Atheist, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Executive, Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who has found his place in the world and is comfortable in his own skin. Intelligent and responsible, but not so serious that he can't laugh at himself or enjoy the crazy moments life throws at us. Kind and caring, and shows tolerance, emapthy and generosity to others.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music and have extremely varied taste, as it all depends on the mood depending on whether I want to unwind, dance or be inspired whilst cooking up a storm. My iPod contains pop, rock (esp. Aussie), smooth listening (not musak!), classical, jazz, latin.... try me at music trivia!
- I belong to a book club and love to read for the pure escapism and its window into others' thoughts which can be surprisingly similar. Recents include The Dinner, Burial Rights, And the Mountains Echoed, Barracuda, Eyrie. Now reading The Luminaries
- Movies & TV
- Mostly I watch only news and comedy, and the occasional drama or mini-series. My teenage son recently introduced me to Game of Thrones - I'm hooked!...I love movies, both going to the flicks and curling up on the couch - anything with a great story to lose yourself in.
- I work out at the gym when I can, and take a dance lesson once a week. Not a big sports spectator - the AFL gene escaped me (may have something to do with being a Tigers fan) - but I can cope and I do enjoy watching cricket.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy wine (mostly in moderation but sometimes its just so good..), cooking, entertaining and dining out.. I can dance Latin and ballroom but my chances of finding a straight guy who shares that love?? Perhaps not likely to be a shared interest!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LizzieBennett is online now.
- Get to know LizzieBennett safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '14