it's time for a change
I'm one of those crazy people who spends too much time each day travelling into Sydney for work... But I love where I live, heading home at the end if a long day and being home by the water makes me happy. Plus long commutes are made easier with the weeks I get a break by regularly staying with family on the north shore.
I'm relaxed, and easy going and my most loved things on earth are my family and friends.
At the same time I do love spending time in Sydney, whether it is catching up with Friends at a great bar, or at a friends for a BBQ.
I love to get lost in an amazing book. I can spend hours in the sun reading!
I have recently taken back up swimming, in summer I try to walk, bike ride or kayak, on the weekends, but in winter my Saturday's are spent on the netball court. I'm thinking my next purchase will be a standup paddle board.
I love to travel, and have had my first solo holiday with an NZ trip in June/July, and the US is booked in for June 2014, I can't wait!
If you find my profile interesting, or you want to know more, I look forward to hearing from you. If not, best of luck with your own search.
At a glance
|Summary||Ljane685's details||Ljane685's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Adele, Kings of Leon, Mumford and sons, Birdy, John Mayer, the bee gees, the Beatles, Fun, Coldplay, Phillip Phillips, Angus and Julia Stone, Bernard Fanning, Of monsters and Men, Train, Paul Kelly,
- I'm a fiction girl, give me a story I can get lost in, and I'm happy! Though I can also be swayed by a great biography.
- Movies & TV
- Homeland, Persons of Interest, revenge, scandal, box sets of entourage.. But I also can enjoy a good rainy Sunday with recorded eps of foxtel trash shows. Movies include a mix of anything from a funny RomCom like the next girl, to an action or triller, just not a horror movie!
- Watching.. almost anything! Playing/doing..Netball, swimming (laps of a pool), kayaking, lots of walking and riding. Plus I'm always keen for a bit of bare foot bowls in summer... Does that count as sport.
- Other Interests
- Having a great laugh with my friends!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ljane685 is online now.
- Get to know Ljane685 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Feb '14