it's time for a change
Having recently moved back to the Central Coast after 5 years living in Sydney, I am one of those crazy people that spends 3 hours each day travelling into Sydney for work. Except for those lucky weeks where spilt my time between the central coast and staying on the North Shore. I love those weeks.
I'm relaxed, and easy going and my most loved things on earth are my family and friends, which explains the reason for moving back near them.
At the same time I do love spending time in Sydney, whether it is catching up with Friends at a great bar, or at a friends for a BBQ.
I love to get lost in an amazing book. I can spend hours in the sun reading!
I have recently taken back up swimming, in summer I try to walk, bike ride or kayak, on the weekends, but in winter my Saturday's are spent on the netball court.
I love to travel, and have just booked my first NZ trip for June/July, I can't wait!
If you find my profile interesting, or you want to know more, I look forward to hearing from you. If not, best of luck with your own search.
At a glance
|Summary||Ljane685's details||Ljane685's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Adele, Kings of Leon, Mumford and sons, Birdy, John Mayer, the bee gees, the Beatles, Fun, Coldplay, Phillip Phillips, Angus and Julia Stone, Bernard Fanning, Of monsters and Men, Train, Paul Kelly,
- I'm a fiction girl, give me a story I can get lost in, and I'm happy! Though I can also be swayed by a great biography.
- Movies & TV
- Homeland, Persons of Interest, revenge, scandal, box sets of entourage.. But I also can enjoy a good rainy Sunday with recorded eps of foxtel trash shows. Movies include a mix of anything from a funny RomCom like the next girl, to an action or triller, just not a horror movie!
- Watching.. almost anything! Playing/doing..Netball, swimming (laps of a pool), kayaking, lots of walking and riding. Plus I'm always keen for a bit of bare foot bowls in summer... Does that count as sport.
- Other Interests
- Having a great laugh with my friends!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ljane685 is online now.
- Get to know Ljane685 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13