Looking for a partner in crime! :)
Describe me... well where to begin!
Originally from the UK, moved here early 2011 and haven't looked back since, living the dream in Sydney and hoping to meet more interesting people so thought I would give this a go!.
Likes: travelling, eating, cooking, eating some more, reading, gym, sports, socialising, pretty much anything and everything at the right time!
Dislikes: lets leave that for another day!
What I'm looking for: friends or more I'm easy going, ideally someone I can hang out with, enjoy Australia that little bit more and if somethings clmes off it great.
The main qualities are honesty, respect and good communication, sounds basic but you would be surprised!
Feel free to ask me any questions you have...
At a glance
|Summary||LondonGuy85's details||LondonGuy85's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||21 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, caring and able to communicate with me. I am a strong believer in there being a spark of attraction in order for it to be more than friends, when you first meet someone you can tell right away if they are for you.
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From the UK so I do like to support many UK urban artists, into RnB, Funky House, but I am quite eclectic in my music taste, tend to find music I like in all genres
- Just finished sea of poppies, prior to this read shantaram, a few lee child novels, a couple from the culture series by iain m banks which were really interesting. need inspiration on my next book!
- Movies & TV
- I watched and have watched soooooo maaaannnyyy movies and TV series, last few things I watched on tv (download) was The Wire, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire. As for movies, I saw limitless the other day which was good
- Football (or soccer as you guys call it in oz), swimming, gym...although I will say now that I do not take steroids! seems like every muscle head in the gym is ridiculously ripped and big, yet they have no strength??? I mean how on earth can you look like arnie and wobble with 40kgs?? "tantrum done"
- Other Interests
- I enjoy music, clubbing (for dancing and a good time with friends, NOT to pick up girls), travelling, experiencing new cultures. I'm definitely a big food fan, if you can cook or like food your in with me!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LondonGuy85 is online now.
- Get to know LondonGuy85 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Aug '14