Bright and energetic Londonder looking for love and laughter
Originally from London and have been living in Melbourne for the past four years; its now the place I call home. I would describe myself as bright, outgoing and warm. I'm quite adventurous and am willing to give things a go at least once. I'm passionate about enjoying the good things in life; good company, great food, and a nice bold red wine. I would like to meet someone similar who I can laugh with, someone who is quite outgoing and is willing to try new activities - kayaking anyone? :-)
At a glance
|Summary||LondonSunshine's details||LondonSunshine's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Business Owner, Senior Management, Professional, Technical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who l can be myself with. A good open, and caring man who doesn't take himself too seriously.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Like a wide range of music but prefer commerical. I really love going to live gigs and festivals.
- Anything by Jodie Picoult - not a massive reader but do enjoy a good book and tend to go on recommendations for my next read.
- Movies & TV
- The only genre that I would not go for is science fiction... Love a good comedy or action film - bit of a fan of Lock Stock!
- I've chosen Essendon as my AFL team but to be honest I enjoy the atmosphere more than the sport itself! I keep fit through crossfit, circuit training, yoga, pilates and attempting to run around the tan.
- Other Interests
- I love food and have a passion for cooking and entertaining and am a qualified open water advanced PADI scuba diver.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LondonSunshine is online now.
- Get to know LondonSunshine safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Nov '13