Um, let's just pretend I said something clever, and move right on to the next section ...
Hmm, okay - I'm a funny (I think?), sweet, affectionate, easygoing and independent girl hoping to find a sexy, fun and interesting guy who can make me laugh (really, not that hard! ... ), and who can hold a decent conversation.
Looking for someone comfortable in his own skin, who's happy for me to spoil him ;-), who lets me be myself, and who fancies me as much as I fancy him.
Not looking to rush into anything, just happy to meet cool new people and see what happens. If you love dogs, don't mind being silly sometimes, can chat about anything and everything, and if you can quote most of Anchorman by heart, we'll probably get along fine.
At a glance
|Summary||LookOutHeresTrouble's details||LookOutHeresTrouble's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||34 - 40 yrs old|
Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Large-ish|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Ah, I'll know it when I see it, you know? Strong and confident kinda goes without saying. Fun, funny and playful will grab my attention every time. Someone easygoing, who can roll with the punches and who I can talk to for hours. Kindness, integrity and good character in the long term.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Just about anything! I think I like one song by every performer that ever existed. Generally listening to a mix of credibly cool and fairly embarrassing tracks ;-)
- I should read more books - it's on the 'to do' list - but at the moment it's mostly industry publications/blogs, opinion sites, magazines and, not often enough, the Sunday papers. If I do read books I tend to steer towards real life, e.g., biographies of amazing people, life improvement stuff, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Anything and everything, especially - yep - comedies and chick flicks ... I'm a bit of a girl when it comes to horror and particularly gory thrillers though ... Not much time to watch TV these days but there are a few good shows that'll catch my attention.
- Typically not a huge sports fan but I know enough to be able to hold a decent conversation ... Fitness-wise, I also have a short attention span - trying to learn to run, odd Pilates session, whatever cardio machine is within reach and good long walks ... wait, does xBox Kinect count? .
- Other Interests
- Currently getting my hands dirty with some renovations - other than that, aim to fit in as many dinners out, movies and BBQs with friends as I can, travel whenever I can, hanging out with the family, long walks, long drives in my new car which I loooove, weekends away, etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LookOutHeresTrouble is online now.
- Get to know LookOutHeresTrouble safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '14