Looking4Afreshstart (was Loooking4Afreshstart)
There are 3.3 billion women in the world, I'm only looking for one
Here apparently I should write something funny and alluring to leave you thinking "I gotsta have this guy in my life!". Hmmm perhaps I'll just go with the simple approach instead and leave you with some random thoughts ...
+ know what a saucepan is for and I'm not afraid to use it
+ by no means a connoisseur but expert enough to know a bottle is best shared
+ have been known to partake in the odd SMS Q&A exchange
+ looking for someone genuine who knows what they want
+ more a summer than a winter person
+ want to be met halfway in a relationship
+ equally amused by a noisy night out or a quiet night in
+ like to keep fit so the pushy gets a trip around Lake Tuggeranong most mornings
+ value honesty and personal integrity and hope you value mine
+ happiness comes in many guises so I remain open minded
+ a mandatory requirement of RSVP that you like snuggling to a DVD on the couch otherwise they kick your ass off the site
Not sure how much character shone through but hey, if you find something appealing ... please, why not get in touch with a 'kiss' message and perhaps we can exchange some email blah blah blah and meet to see if there is any chemistry.
I find online dating 'interesting' but a little bizarre ... dating in reverse a bit, and how much can you learn about someone from words on a screen. Great for meeting people but prefer the more natural 'boy meets girl' scenario.
Ciao for niao
At a glance
|Summary||Looking4Afreshstart's details||Looking4Afreshstart's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 100km of Kambah 2902|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with whom the stars align ... content with her world, attractive, glass half full, honest, relaxed, a good friend and open to seeing what could be. A partner in crime to share some good times with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Something with character and feeling. Generally blues, classic rock, rock and hard rock ... that sort of thing. Can listen to anything that's not manufactured.
- Tend towards bios and true crime but have read a variety of fiction from sci-fi fantasy to horror thriller and most points in between. Not a regular reader. I didn't want to be the only person in the world not to read Fifty Shades ... 'interesting' but not going to win a Pulitzer anytime soon
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy something with a good story and well developed characters but on other occasions like to switch off to a comedy or action flick. Hard to go past a good UK crime show and got sucked into True Blood, cool theme song ... "When you came in the air went out ...", Archer, Game of Thrones
- I get on the bike and pedal around Lake Tuggeranong most mornings. Otherwise I enjoy getting out to the Brumbies games if watching the rugby counts (my male vice). An offer for hiking/bushwalking will get my attention.
- Other Interests
- I got into scuba diving a little while back and am looking to get back into it ... 'the wetter the better'. Like to travel and enjoy a good beach to lay on. House proud so fiddle about here and there with the ponderosa. Enjoy being "Daddy" to my little girl.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Looking4Afreshstart is online now.
- Get to know Looking4Afreshstart safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: