Part (inner) hippy, part music geek.....seeking connection with someone special in the modern world. Read on for more......
Some people might describe me as perhaps a little shy on initial impressions, but that soon changes as I get to know people. Other words that people have used to describe me......easy going, calm minded, independent, and at times a bit cheeky.
Music's big in my life, and I enjoy discovering new bands and going to the occasional gig. I laugh a lot, and am also like to play my guitar every now and then, although generally it's just for my own ears....not really the performer type!
Maintaining a sense of balance is important to me, as is the awareness that there are many possibilities in this life. I love the liberation and discovery of travel, and have been fortunate enough to see and experience many places/cultures. Catching up with friends for dinner, coffee, a beer, or whatever is always good, but I'm also equally comfortable spending time on my own.
Perhaps enough about me (for now)....I'm looking forward to finding out more about you!
At a glance
|Summary||LotusPlaza's details||LotusPlaza's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Female, fun, and relatively fit. A good sense of who she is, but not necessarily with all the answers. Warm, grounded, with an open mind, and a love for travel and music.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Lots! Mostly indie and electronica, but I'm open to all sorts. Some faves.....pavement, pixies, boards of canada, shins, dappled cities fly, caribou, deerhunter, the black lips, the black keys, aphex twin, the field, ride, slowdive, blur, BJM, kinks, beatles..and the stones, old jamaican dub,94.5 FM
- I can't say I'm the fastest reader-just don't often have time for serious reading sessions. That said, I like Bukowski (novels), Jack Kerouac, Raymond Chandler, Graham Greene, Elmore Leonard, John Le Carre, Richard Stark, Ian McEwan, Paula Coelho, Lama Surya Das, and other randoms.
- Movies & TV
- Almodovar, the Coen brothers, Wes Anderson (esp soundtracks), Eternal Sunshine, High Fidelity, Withnail & I, Office Space, Spaghetti westerns and old Film Noir. TV faves include The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Curb your enthusiasm, The Mighty Boosh, League of Gentlemen, The Office, Python, Colbert.
- I like to keep fairly active. In the past I've done some endurance running, and triathlon, but these days I tend to spend more time practising yoga (for the effects on the mind, body and soul), with the occasional ride and run thrown in.
- Other Interests
- I'm fortunate enough to have travelled a fair bit, and love the feeling of being out of my cultural comfort zone. What else...Thai massage (I'm a qualified practitioner!), meditation, buddhism, the outdoors, my small herb garden, any artwork by Jackson Pollock, 70% Lindt chocolate, the list goes on.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LotusPlaza is online now.
- Get to know LotusPlaza safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Dec '13