10 things about Lou...
1. I am yet another POM who has escaped the Manchester drizzle in favour of the Australian sunshine.
2. I don't support either Man United or City (although City if I had to choose).
3. My fondness for Australia was born out of being a Neighbours addict as a kid, and (shamefully!) a massive Kylie and Jason fan.
4. I got permanent residency earlier this year so I'm not on here to get a visa.
5. I play field hockey and currently still have all my teeth and limbs.
6. I am a member of a book club and the last book we read was "The Hound of the Baskervilles" which I rated a 7/10.
7. I have run 3 (and a half) half marathons and am fairly confident I don't ever want to do a full one.
8. I became an Auntie for the first time last year to the cutest little boy in the world (fact).
9. I can't live without music most recent gigs being the Arctic Monkeys and Fatboy Slim.
10. I had to provide this list when I started my new job and my last item claimed it would be re-used as an online dating profile, so here it is...
That's just 10 things. Get in touch if you're interested in finding out more!
At a glance
|Summary||Lou0517's details||Lou0517's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Black, Light Brown, Blonde, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone down to earth who I can have a laugh with. They are motivated and ambitious about the things that are important to them, but don't take life too seriously. They value their friends and family, are honest and genuine, and like to look after themselves and keep fit.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I like music to match my mood. I love indie/ rock (Kings of Leon/ Killers/ Kooks/ Charlatans/ Muse/ Temper Trap/ Bloc Party/ Ellie Goulding, the list goes on...) and enjoy live music. Also like old skool cheese to dance to at the end of a night out and am a bit of a fan of 60s music.
- In a book club with friends so enjoying reading everyone's suggestions, and means I make time to read at least 12 books a year. Currently reading "Bright Shiny Morning" and loving it so far.
- Movies & TV
- Like a film with a believable and clever story (Seven, Usual Suspects). Not a huge fan of anything fantasy or action thrillers. Also like a good comedy or horror flick. Some fave TV series include Gavin and Stacey, Mad Men, Downton Abbey (don't knock it it's really good!).
- Doing - I mainly run to keep fit and play hockey. Watching - tennis and, err that's about it unless England are playing in the World Cup, and more recently, cricket
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lou0517 is online now.
- Get to know Lou0517 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: