I have a dry sense of humour.
I like to bounce out of bed each morning and cycle 10 km to the beach and swim another 5km out to sea with a fish in my mouth in case i run into a pod of playful or hungry dolphins.
Then I come home and get ready for a 12 hour day smashing atoms at my job as a particle physalist searching for dark matters.
If I have time I spend a couple more hours at the gym after work to wind down and work off any stress. Hey I'm only human.
On the weekend I like to paraglide or bungee jump from a plane and then come home and do a bit of knitting or bake a cake or spend a couple of hours in the float tank or all three, sometimes all at the same time!
At a glance
|Summary||LoungeAct's details||LoungeAct's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||40 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 25km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
I don't know. Easy going, not too big, not too small. Not too hot not too cold, just right. Someone I can feel comfortable with and vice versa. Doesn't take things too seriously. Accepts me as I am.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like all kinds, punk, grunge, rock and pop, Iggy Pop that is.
- Crime, don't read as much as I used too. Prefer books to electronic readers though. Catch 22, Perfume, I read some of Irvine Welsh's books that I enjoyed.
- Movies & TV
- Seinfeld (Serenity now!) Southpark (they killed Kenny!), Family Guy, Simpsons (doh!), Breaking Bad, Get Smart (missed by that much!) One Foot In The Grave (I don't believe it!)' Flying High (and don't call me Shirley), Yes Minister.
- Watching footy, playing golf.
- Other Interests
- Races, wine, enjoy a good restaurant, goonie goo goo.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LoungeAct is online now.
- Get to know LoungeAct safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: