A little romance and adventure . . .
Fun, interesting, intelligent, relaxed, outgoing, musical, friendly. I love to travel and explore the world. I adore music and currently play in an indie band around Brisbane. I love dining out, meeting friends for coffee, bush walking (although I'm far from hardcore) checking out art galleries and watching live bands. I especially love weekend escapes to Sydney, Melbourne or anywhere exciting. I'm also a fan of weekend retreats to a cozy mountain cabin although I must admit to a preference for luxury over rustic! I love travel and can be impulsive at times (or is that spontaneous?). I have been known to fly to L.A. for a concert and I am anxiously awaiting my upcoming tour with Bruce Springsteen - 6 shows in 14 days including 5 nights in Melbourne for a little R&R .... After all, it's important to enjoy life!!
I enjoy great conversation and a little gentle verbal sparring ... just for fun. I believe in honesty, respect, good manners, integrity, strong values and kindness. I'm not a saint but I like to think I'm a pretty decent human being. I am definitely a romantic and believe that chivalry is not dead (I'm certain I saw him just the other day). I'll happily accompany you on a romantic walk along the beach under the stars .... I failed chemistry but I'm pretty certain I just got the formula wrong the first time around. I will treat you like the special individual that you are and appreciate your unique qualities. Hopefully you'll return the compliment.
I try to stay fit and attend a great little private gym 2 minutes from my house for a couple of torture sessions a week with my personal trainer.
I've been fortunate enough to travel to Europe, USA, Vietnam etc. I am very keen to continue the adventure, I just need a partner in crime . . .
At a glance
|Summary||Loveincorporated's details||Loveincorporated's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||37 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
My best friend. A girl that attracts me both physically and intellectually. Feminine, stylish, smart, beautiful inside and out, a girl with a sense of humour who loves to laugh. A passionate and romantic person who enjoys her life but would love to share it with me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 60's to the present. Indie, classic rock, alt country, pop. I play in a band and listen to music daily. Some favourites are Oasis, Ryan Adams, Springsteen, Justin Townes Earle, Rattlehand, We All Want To, Texas Tea, Gentle Ben & His Sensitive Side ....
- Classic literature, some popular novels, newspapers, music magazines. James Joyce, Dostoyevsky, Nabokov etc. Lee Child, biographies, music mags like Mojo and Uncut. The Age.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly SBS and ABC documentaries and dramas. Don't watch much commercial tv. Can't stand a lot of American trash.
- Watching cricket, rugby union and English soccer. I spent a month in Italy attending the 1990 World Cup. These days I'm far less fanatical or far more lazy! I go to the gym twice a week and I am thinking of cycling again but only for fun.
- Other Interests
- Travel, music, art (particularly the impressionists), a movie at the Dendy at Portside, dining out, weekend escapes, red wine, good conversation, fishing, fitness training at the gym. I am quite active and enjoy a busy social lifestyle.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Loveincorporated is online now.
- Get to know Loveincorporated safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '14