Life is an adventure and one to be lived, I believe in karma- what you put out you usually get back. I am kind and generous and would want the same in a partner
I'm a tall gal 5'10 to be precise, not that height is an issue however I am tallish. I am also slender, brunette with blue eyes.. I love the outdoors, walking, biking, the beach and walks up mt lofty summit. I have a beautiful 12 month old cream Lab who I am training and we walk twice a day, hence I love being out and about. I enjoy all type of movies from chick flicks, to alternative movies at palace nova in rundle st, I do like movies with a bit of substance, french, italian you name it.. Humm what else.. I did a lot of travelling in my 20's I went O/S for 2 years and saw alot of the world, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Greek Islands and more... . I'd love to do more, but time and $ permitting. I enjoy weekends away, wineries, dinners out and coffee. I would love to meet someone special and have a long term companion at the end of the day who I can share my life with in a respectful, caring relationship.. with lots of humor of course.. I cook a mean roast chicken (free range) and a good risotto. I can handle a footy game or 2 - the crows of course. I like nothing more than relaxing on weekends reading the weekend paper and watching the world go by or a walk along the beach with my dog. So if you are a dog lover it helps, if not I can live with that but could you.... I see myself as a spiritual, intuitive and resourceful person. Well I think thats all for now... send me a kiss if you would like to get to know me and we can chat some more ...
At a glance
|Summary||Lovetheoutdoors03's details||Lovetheoutdoors03's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 100km of Golden Grove 5125|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, High School|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for the perfect man... just kidding.. I am after someone who is intelligent, kind, caring, genuine, 'humurous', able to be themselves, enjoys being social as well as spending time together.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of different music from Pete Murray, Cold Play, Silver Chair, new and old stuff, bit of an old Cold Chisel fan, also like chill out music and something to relax too. Saw Wendy Matthews last year she was awesome as well as John Couger....
- Like reading, spiritual and personal development books, anything involving learning and growing, love a good fiction novel to get stuck into as well, enjoy weekend papers and things to do in Adelaide on the weekend..
- Movies & TV
- A Seinfeld fan..... you either love it or you hate it..... I love it, more recently Frasier to wind down at night, more so comedies anything that makes you laugh...... movies of course, I like place nova movies rundle street for a bit of rest and relaxation...
- Played lots of sports in my teenage years, tennis and netball, taught in a gym setting as well. I enjoy watching a good game of footy, I follow the Crows. Rather be out doing something than sitting inside, don't mind the aussie open, not into cricket or motor sports (boring)....
- Other Interests
- Yoga, meditation - when I get time, walking the dog, or walking in general, gym - bodypump, rpm, anything that involves movement....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lovetheoutdoors03 is online now.
- Get to know Lovetheoutdoors03 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13