Life is an adventure and one to be lived. I am bright, bubbly, educated, generous and looking for the same in a partner..
I'm a tall gal 5'10ish.. I'm a slender, brunette with blue eyes.. I've been told I don't look my age.. much younger of course.. lol..
I love the outdoors, walking, biking, the beach and walks up mt lofty summit. I have a young 20month old Labrador who I enjoy training (grade 4) and going on some great walks, so if your a dog lover it helps.. I like a wide variety of movies, especially alternative movies at palace nova...
I did a lot of travelling in my early 20's was O/S for 2yrs travelling the world and spent a year living and working in the UK .. great times...travelling really gives you a different perspective on life... I'd love to do more but time, work and $ permitting.
I enjoy weekends away .. anywhere really.. my fav place is Middleton - I love the beach.
I love a good wine or 2, dinners, coffee and converstion with friends and love to laugh and see the positives in life. I can cook...lol..I cook a mean roast chicken and love experimenting with a good risotto. I don't mind relaxing and watching the footy... go crows... please don't hold that against me... humm ..I think thats all for now..
At a glance
|Summary||Lovetheoutdoors03's details||Lovetheoutdoors03's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 100km of her|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||High School, Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for the perfect man... just kidding.. I am after someone who is intelligent, kind, genuine, 'humurous', able to be themselves, enjoys being social as well as spending time together.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of different music from Pete Murray, Cold Play, Silverchair, new and old stuff, classical and some chill out music, saw Wendy Matthews live, was great.
- Like reading fiction and autobiographies as well as personal development books, anything involving learning and growing, enjoy a coffee whilst reading the weekend papers or people watching...
- Movies & TV
- was once a Seinfeld fan.. you either love it or you hate it.. don't mind Frasier anything that makes you laugh... don't watch a huge amount of tv, if I do I prefer doco's on sbs or abc, can't stand reality tv, why bother when you can create your own reality by being involved in life..
- Played heaps of sports in my teenage years, tennis and netball competition for 15yrs, which taught me the importance of being active throughout life. I am a trained fitness instructor I taught in a gym for a few years, more so now I enjoy being outdoors exercising.. nature walks, hikes, biking
- Other Interests
- Yoga, meditation - when I get time, daily walking my dog, hiking, anything that involves movement.... want to try paddleboarding in summer looks cool... have tried surfing but need a lot more practice..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lovetheoutdoors03 is online now.
- Get to know Lovetheoutdoors03 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Sep '13