Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
With so much culture, sophistication & fun, Melbourne's changing seasons - an influencing factor with the vast array of endless entertainment, are a great example of what I love about living here.
Excellent coffee, great food & wine are pretty much a basic human right as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy festivals, live music, nice pubs rather than the nightclub scene, comedy shows, art, theatre & long lunches.
Getaways to destinations unknown can be fun, along with day trips to explore the local farmers markets.
As a person who enjoys life immensely, I've a high emotional intelligence & I'm in a good place in life. I like who I am & have a significant level of awareness and motivation.
I'm a sensual women who also loves red wine, vodka martinis & dark chocolate, also love to be spoilt with a nice lunch or dinner.
My personality & interest areas are more suitable to someone who appreciates stimulating conversation, has a great sense of humour, likes to be spontaneous at times, loves the Melbourne lifestyle, interested in travel in the future & has kids that are a little older or is content not to have any.
I'm not looking for someone who is the same as me, but rather a trusted friend, companion and lover who will eventually become a life partner - we'll also need to be able to laugh together often.
In addition to that all important chemistry, a friendship & some casual dating is a good place to start - with the right person I'm sure it will all fall into place from there.
I value a reasonable level of fitness & excellent health for myself & ask the same of you.
PLEASE NO SMOKERS or jealous types - show your photo when making contact as I like to see who I'm communicating with. A true gentleman will send the first email - I hope some chivalry still exists.
At a glance
|Summary||Lovinglife16's details||Lovinglife16's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||44 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other Caucasian, North European, South European, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Legal, Advertising / PR / Media, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Financial Services, Consulting, Healthcare / Medical, Property / Real Estate, Accounting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Sales / Marketing, Retired, Other, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Executive, Professional, Senior Management, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
An enjoyable dating situation based on mutual values & respect. If you're someone who considers himself successful, takes care of himself, enjoys being spontaneous, is caring & decent, chivalrous, appreciates great food & wine & knows what a good coffee is then I'd like to hear from you
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- My taste in music is diverse and pretty much includes any genre (excluding heavy metal). Love most styles throughout the eras - there's too many to mention here.
- I have a great interest in sociology, psychology, history & personal development. Also enjoy learning about others whether they are famous or not. Love reading but never enough time to indulge as much as I would like.
- Movies & TV
- A regular at Palace Cinemas, I'm addicted to quality movies and fascinated with the art of movie producing - particularly enjoy Australian and French films. I will see mainstream movies as long as they are well made.
- Love to get out and exercise with lots of walking and a few yoga classes each week.
- Other Interests
- Cooking at home & eating out, wineries, anything vintage, self education and so much more - it would be great to have someone to share a great lifestyle with. Learning French is also on my list when there's time. Open to living overseas temporarily at some stage should the opportunity arise.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lovinglife16 is online now.
- Get to know Lovinglife16 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Oct '14