Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon
I like to try new things, apart from bungy jumping (like having my retinas attached, thanks!); not a fussy person, happy to hand over the menu & go with the flow. Love heading out somewhere new for Sunday brunch & a good coffee or three, whilst reading the papers and/or people watching. Not a massive shopper but love having a trawl around for interesting bits & pieces. I always have a project on the go but sometimes my enthusiasm and my skill levels are at opposite ends of the spectrum! Have a tendency to change my hair colour regularly; nothing too wild just get bored with same colour all the time.
At a glance
|Summary||Lozzer's details||Lozzer's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 75km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a decent bloke, who enjoys life and is looking for someone to share the journey with. A man who holds the door open for me but doesn't mind the fact that I am capable of changing a flat tyre. I appreciate good manners & he must have a wicked sense of humour.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I have quite a varied musical taste, both on vinyl and CD. Don't download music (yep, old-school). Can't stand thrash & death metal. I will confess to having some absolute shockers... remember Milli Vanilli?
- Trying to read more factual books but sometimes find them a bit hard going. Love Terry Pratchett, James Patterson, any psychological police-thriller kind of book. Quite enjoyed swapping books when I was travelling a couple of years ago - got me reading new stuff which can only be a good thing.
- Movies & TV
- Ronin - best car chase scene. Anchorman - quality lines such as 'I love lamp'... what's not to love? Supernatural series - good v. evil & eye candy; great combo.
- Recently joined a canoe club and love when some dolphins come along for part of the paddle. Don't mind watching the footie or rugby. Signed up for a couple of 12k this year so trying to increase my cardio & get my average min/k time down.
- Other Interests
- Trying new spots for brekkie - looking for the best pancakes with bacon & maple syrup in Perth; travelling & trying to learn a new language; trying to grow herbs but only succeeding in having lots of brown, crispy things in pots. Enjoy heading to the hills either on my motorbike or for a hike.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lozzer is online now.
- Get to know Lozzer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13