Live Life, Laugh Often, Love Much
Hey, I'm Laura, thanks for checking out my profile.
I'm originally from the UK but in 2010, made the big, bold move to Oz...best decision I've ever made.
My piccies show a short snippet of my life and the things I love:
*Good food and wine
*Family and friends inc. my nephew Max
*My job which is mostly fun
So, if you like what you see and fancy finding out more about me, I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Lozzig13's details||Lozzig13's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I'd like a partner who makes me laugh, is intelligent, takes care of their appearance, has good conversation,enjoys a night in chilling or a night out socialising, likes to travel and experience new things and enjoys keeping fit.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of different types of music. Fav bands/artists include The Stone Roses, Jason Mraz, The Script, Lady Gaga, Adele, Crowded House, Fleetwood Mac, Marina & the Diamonds, Plan B, Robbie Williams, Florence and the Machine, Elton John, Bruno Mars, Oasis - too many to name.
- I really only get the chance to read when I'm on holiday so don't have a preferred choice of authors or style of book. I generally go for books that are recommended to me.
- Movies & TV
- I don't actually have a favourite movie, there are loads I could watch over and over again. I'm fairly open to watching anything. I love Masterchef, MKR and lots of other foodie programs. Also like The Block, Grand Designs and Offspring.
- I'm a member of a boot camp and try and train most mornings on the beach. Also into running and completed my first half marathon last year. Also don't mind watching AFL, Rugby Union and big tennis matches.
- Other Interests
- Travelling - places I'd like to visit include South America, Africa for a safari and New York (with my love of shopping, I can't believe I've never been).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lozzig13 is online now.
- Get to know Lozzig13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13