Live Life, Laugh Often, Love Much
Hey, I'm Laura, thanks for checking out my profile.
I'm originally from the UK but in 2010, made the big, bold move to Oz...best decision I've ever made. I live in Bondi (well it was always going to be Bondi or Manly!) and love soaking up the relaxed atmosphere, spending time on the beach, doing the coastal run, brunching with friends and anything else this fabulous place has to offer. I also enjoy a good night out but am equally happy relaxing at home with nice food, a movie and a good bottle of wine. Someone once told me "life is too short to drink cr*p wine", a statement I definitely agree with.
I'm passionate about keeping fit through hot yoga, group training and running, which I suppose goes hand in hand with my love of cooking mostly healthy food but we can all afford to be a bit naughty sometimes right?
I love to travel, but who doesn't? Some of my best trips have been to Thailand, the Cook Islands (work trip!) and many places in Oz. Favourite place so far has to be Byron and I would happily move there tomorrow if there was work! Maybe I'll become a yoga teacher!
My job in the health and wellness industry keeps me busy but I'm very much a work hard, play/ relax hard kind of person. I have a great circle of friends both in Australia and in the UK and a fantastic family who is equally important to me.
I'm fun, caring, love to smile and laugh and enjoy discovering new places and trying anything once (maybe not skydiving!)
I think my title quote is a good reflection of me but there is something missing, I could definitely love more. It would be great to meet someone with similar interests to share all the things that are special to me. I'm not into game playing so don't be shy, come say hi and we can see where it takes us.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Lozzig13's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I'd like a partner who makes me laugh, is intelligent, takes care of their appearance, has good conversation,enjoys a night in chilling or a night out socialising, likes to travel and experience new things and enjoys keeping fit.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of different types of music. Fav bands/artists include The Stone Roses, Jason Mraz, The Script, Lady Gaga, Adele, Crowded House, Fleetwood Mac, Marina & the Diamonds, Plan B, Robbie Williams, Florence and the Machine, Elton John, Bruno Mars, Oasis - too many to name.
- I really only get the chance to read when I'm on holiday so don't have a preferred choice of authors or style of book. I generally go for books that are recommended to me.
- Movies & TV
- I don't actually have a favourite movie, there are loads I could watch over and over again. I'm fairly open to watching anything. I love Masterchef, MKR and lots of other foodie programs. Also like The Block, Grand Designs and Offspring.
- I'm a member of a boot camp and try and train most mornings on the beach. Also into running and completed my first half marathon last year. Also don't mind watching AFL, Rugby Union and big tennis matches.
- Other Interests
- Travelling - places I'd like to visit include South America, Africa for a safari and New York (with my love of shopping, I can't believe I've never been).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lozzig13 is online now.
- Get to know Lozzig13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: