Warm,Travelled, Positive, Looking for Mr Right, not Mr Right now.
I am a lady who enjoys life, I have many interests and I enjoy exchanging views and ideas over dinner, coffee etc. Love the outdoors, ocean, walks on the beach, country drives and trips away. I am family minded and also independent and resourceful womanI who's lived overseas for a time and enjoys travelling. some glitz and glamour is fine, but the simple pleasures are the best and I am looking forward to sharing this part of my life with someone Interested in building a friendship that may lead to something more. My Mr right should be resourceful, positive, easy going guy who is confiident with himself and emotionally and financially secure. Someone who can appreciate a good, warm and caring partner who can value his own interests as well her own. I'm a romantic at heart and still optimistic your out there. If you can relate to my profile and are ready to meet someone worthwhile, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||LuciaD's details||LuciaD's ideal partner|
|Age||61 years old||58 - 68 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Inner West)||within 50km of Drummoyne 2047|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Brown||Grey, Hazel, Green, Blue, Brown|
|Hair colour||Other||Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blonde, Grey, Black, White|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||North European, Other Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, South European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican, Jewish|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
An Interesting, attractive man with a GSOH, broadminded and travelled, private and sociable. Someone I will connect as best friend, attracted to as a lover and respect as a human being.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- Good music, pop, jazz, some classical. Sinatra, Ella, Sarah Vaughan, Diana Washington style music. On the classical side Vivaldi, Respighi, Puccini. and being a 60's girl Crowded House, Eagles,Beatles and Beachboys, Simply Red and new talent Rumer etc.
- Too many to mention, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, "Love in the time of Cholera" or a good autobiography is always interesting. Penelope Green, Dan Brown, John Grisham, though not as much time lately.
- Movies & TV
- English comedy, Seinfeld Eastwood -The Bridge of Madison County, real life adaptations - people's accomplishment. Annie Hall, The Mirror has two Faces, Catherine Hepburn, Documentaries,- - Under the Tuscan Sun, A Good Year, Midnight in Paris some classics.
- Tennis, swimming, walking, some golf and exercising with Zumba. enjoy world cup soccer Australian Open, and the summer and winter Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, country drives, antique browsing, trivia, cooking, love dancing, theatre, live concerts. The beach, the ocean smell. Sometimes a lazy afternoon after cooking lunch or having lunch at seaside place a glass of merlot/pinot. Visiting vineyards and seeing family and grandkids ,playing piano
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LuciaD is online now.
- Get to know LuciaD safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13