Warm, friendly, smart and fun!
I'm grounded, easy-going, good-humoured, straight-forward and don't take myself too seriously. I believe that friendship and communication are vital ingredients in a good relationship.I value humour because, well, I like nothing more than a good laugh and have a good radar for the absurd. I'm pretty independent - think it's great to have common interests - but am also happy for people to go off and do their own thing. Friends describe me as very reliable - someone who follows through on what they say they'll do ... and .... that I'm nice!! (What good friends!)
At a glance
|Summary||Lulu25's details||Lulu25's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||45 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||VIC|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a lively mind, sense of humour and who is interested in good conversation. Be great if you were interested in film, live comedy and going on city or bush walks.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm very eclectic. I've worked as an announcer in community radio (4ZZZ in Brizzy and PBS here) so I like a range of indie and alternative musicians. But I'm no snob and also like motown, some pop, folk, etc. I think every style contains some great stuff.
- I like reading. Often non-fiction more than fiction. More interested in history and biography. Quite a few "weird facts" books on my shelves. I like authors like Orwell, Robert Graves, Phillip K Dick, Alain de Botton.
- Movies & TV
- Like quality TV: docos, history shows, dark comedies like Little Britain and The Colbert Report. Movies: The Debt, Looper, 28 Days Later, The Painted Veil, Schindler's List, Memento.
- Have great respect for cyclists, especially their drive and focus, but would be sure to be immediately maimed were I to take to the road myself. I'll admire from afar. I flirt with yoga and have a daily brisk walk. I'm keen on keeping fit and in shape.
- Other Interests
- Music, art, clothes, furniture, fabrics, interior design, catching up with friends & family, having a great coffee, finding lovely new recipes. I enjoy home renovation. Have a general interest in health and enjoy serving up healthy meals.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lulu25 is online now.
- Get to know Lulu25 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13