Warm, friendly, smart and fun!
I'm down-to-earth, good-humoured, straight-forward and don't take myself too seriously. I believe that friendship and communication are vital ingredients in a good relationship. I'm probably a bit unconventional - but not way out there.I value humour because, well, I like nothing more than a good laugh and my radar for the absurd seems finely tuned. I'm pretty independent - think it's great to have common interests - but am also happy for people to go off and do their own thing. Friends describe me as very reliable - someone who follows through on what they say they'll do ... and .... that I'm nice!! (What good friends!)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Lulu25's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||46 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||VIC|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a lively mind, sense of humour and who is interested in ideas and conversation. Be great if you were interested in film, live comedy & going on interesting walks.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm very eclectic. I've worked as an announcer in community radio (4ZZZ in Brizzy and PBS here) and hence like a range of indie and alternative artists. But I'm no snob and also like motown and some folk, etc. I think every genre contains some great stuff. Just can't abide shallow, commercial pulp.
- I'm a big reader but often prefer non-fiction to fiction. More interested in history, biography, pyschology, even medical books. Quite a few "weird facts" books on my shelves, oddly enough. Fav authors: Martin Amis, Antonia Fraser, Orwell, Robert Graves, Will Self, Phillip K Dick, Alain de Botton.
- Movies & TV
- Like quality TV and probably watch too much: docos, medical shows, history shows, dark comedies like The League of Gentlemen, Little Britain, Tosh.O, The Colbert Report. Movies: The Debt, Looper, Queen Margot, Agora, 28 Days Later, The Painted Veil, Santa Sangre, Schindler's List, Memento, The Road.
- Not big on sport, although have a grudging respect for cyclists' drive and focus, but would be instantly maimed were I to take to the roads myself! I flirt with yoga and have a daily brisk walk. I'm keen on keeping fit and in shape.
- Other Interests
- I am a great appreciator of beauty - music, art, fabrics, clothes, furniture, architecture, interior design. I enjoy home renovation - as much as my limited skills allow. Have a general interest in health and enjoy serving up healthy meals.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lulu25 is online now.
- Get to know Lulu25 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: