Passionate, fun-loving & down to earth nerdy girl - want to know more? Just ask me!
I would call myself a dreamer at heart and I like to look on the positive side of things, try to see the best in people and help others when i can. Music is a huge passion of mine - i have dabbled in playing drums and bass guitar, however poetry is one of my main arts. I've never really been into clubbing - it's usually not my taste in music and just not my scene in general really
I am a big romantic, pretty old fashion i guess, and am not here for a one time hook up or any sort of mind games. I don't play mind games and expect to be treated the same.
I'm an honest person and can come across as shy, however once i get to know you, i can talk a lot. I love my friends and i do like going out, however you generally won't catch me at a club. I quite often prefer quiet nights at home or going to the beach at night. Actually any time is a good time for the beach =).
Another passion of mine is travel and culture - there are quite a few countries i've been too but one of my favourites is England and Spain. I like to try various adventures - be it skydiving or scuba diving.. and it's best to share those times with special people.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
LunaPearl's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||within 75km of Airport West 3042|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'2/157 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
I want a guy who knows what he wants in life, and wants me to share those times with him - good and bad. A guy who i can have a great conversation about anything and will open up to me. Arrogance is a big turn off - if you think you are God's gift to women, you certainly are not my type.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like or can appreciate most types. Although not much country or top 40 stuff. Favourite band of mine is Faith no More.. 70s-90s rock is amongst my favourites but the music i listen to varies on my mood. Other bands i love - Pantera, Smashing Pumpkins, Rush, Dream Theatre and Placebo, and more
- I like a lot of true crime and books on serial killers - reading inside their minds. As a kid it was just horror, Richard Laymon is my favourite horror writer, however it has broadened a lot now. I want to read Game of Thrones as my next book series.
- Movies & TV
- Top 5 movies - The Crow, The Labyrinth, Hesher, Donnie Darko, Let The Right One In. TV - my favourite is British comedy - Black Books, The IT Crowd and The Inbetweeners. I also love Archer, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Fringe, Criminal Minds and Dexter. MASSIVE Dr Who fan as well (esp Tennant)
- Softball is my favourite sport to play, as well as boxing, table tennis & badminton. It's not really a sport, but i love rollerblading... I like playing most sports except i find cricket pretty dull.
- Other Interests
- Scuba diving, sky diving, going to live gigs, writing poetry, sweating it out at the gym, going to movies or coffee with friends. Travelling the world as well =)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LunaPearl is online now.
- Get to know LunaPearl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13