Its not all that easy doing a concise self appraisal in under 1800 characters, but here goes.......I'd describe myself as a quiet, easy going, honest, fairly low maintenance kind of guy with a good (if a bit dry) sense of humour, looking for someone with similar interests, but am definitely not looking for a female clone of myself.....I think it is the differences between people that can make life so much more interesting!!
I'm a 46 y.o. forensics cop, I love a laugh and a joke and like most guys, I love my sport, especially rugby union (played for the Parramatta Two Blues) and rugby league (Dragons supporter). I'm into running, bike riding, swimming and a bit of weight training to try and keep in shape, and like nothing more than to relax in the morning sun after a run with a coffee or two, the newspaper and crosswords, or a good novel.
I have done a fair bit of travelling in my younger years, and would love to do more, if it wasn't so expensive!! I have seen a fair bit of Australia, also been around the US and Europe a few times, been to Canada, Hawaii, Fiji and New Zealand, worked in Thailand and Vanuatu, and lived in Ireland for 6 months playing a season of club rugby in Dublin in the early 1990s......definitely the funniest 6 months of my life by far!! Am off to China and Vietnam this March with a bunch of people from work for a "study tour".....should be a blast!
While I definitely enjoy heading out for a night on the tiles with friends and socialising, I'm just as happy staying in and relaxing at home in front of the TV or watching a DVD.......but it will be infinitely better being able to do all that stuff with someone special as well!!
At a glance
|Summary||Luvalaugh10's details||Luvalaugh10's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone with similar interests who is easy going, doesn't take life too seriously, and above all likes a laugh.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like most types of music except heavy metal and (c)rap. Still have a soft spot for 80s music, always brings back memories from my youth!!
- Mostly biographies, but on account of the job I am also a bit of a forensic science nerd as well. Just read the book "No Easy Day" about how they tracked down Osama Bin Laden......unfortunately the story didn't end too well for poor old OBL.
- Movies & TV
- I like pretty much anything movie wise, my favourites include Casablanca and The Breakfast Club. As for TV, currently just finished watching all 5 seasons of The Wire. Just started watching Game of Thrones, also like Homeland and Rake.
- Rugby Union, Rugby League (Dragons supporter), Cricket and Netball (yes, watching, not playing. I haven't got the legs for a lycra skirt).
- Other Interests
- Running, swimming, bike riding, travelling (when funds permit), hanging out with my girls when I have them, and taking them to the footy. Recently developed a liking for the Daily Telegraph crosswords....sad, I know.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Luvalaugh10 is online now.
- Get to know Luvalaugh10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Mar '14