New to Dating Scene and seeking that special companion
Hi thank you for taking an interest in reading a little about me....
I have enjoyed many wonderful life experiences from... working in the agricultural industry in NZ to moving to QLD to work in the Oil & Gas sector. Most important the birth of my son.
My family & friends describe me as kind & honest, an individual with a big heart, humorous and silly on occasion, helpful and insightful. They also wonder why I'm still single....
My colleagues describe me as hardworking with a strong work ethic. Strives to motivate and inspire people and look for the potential in everyone.
My Mum would describe me as sometimes having no ears, can be hard headed but loves family.
My son is my heart and that is all I have to say....
And I describe myself as an individual with a caring heart, sunny & positive outlook with a good sense of humor. Loves long walks on the beach, going to the gym, listening to music and spending time with family and friends. I will be honest and admit, I'm not a good cook, a shock to my Mum but I can cook when I need to which I do for my son. I value open communication and honesty with someone who is able to enjoy a good conversation over someone with looks. Family and friends are a strong area with me as I spend a lot of time with them but now it is time for me to spread my wings and take the plunge into the unknown....
If any of this resonates with you then I look forward to connecting with you.
At a glance
|Summary||LyallBay's details||LyallBay's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||39 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||Brisbane, QLD|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||Other Caucasian, South European, Other, East European, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »||Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Aries, Aquarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who believes in good and open communication, knows how to treat and value a woman. Has very strong family values and old world charm. Likes to try new things, interested in travel, doesnt mind curling up with a book with me plonked beside.Confident in who they are as a person
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I grew up on a variety of music from Michael Jackson, Phoebe Snow, ZZ Top, Frank Sinatra, Doris Day to Billie Holiday and Maori Waiata. Today, I love all of the above but with a few extra, Michael Buble, Beyonce, Luciano Pavarotti, Stevie Wonder, Musicals, Theatre etc...
- I'm a book worm....Love the smell of books. The knowledge that you can gain from them and being able to escape from reality for a few hours...My taste ranges from Self Help Books, Bruce Courtenay, JD Robbs, Nora Roberts, Christine Feehan, Biographies...The list goes on.
- Movies & TV
- TV I dont watch much of except current affairs when I can catch it. I love to go out to the movies with friends and stay in to watch a good DVD. Im not really into blood and gore movies, horror movies give me the willies but I can watch it with the light on lol...Love a good comedy and documentaries
- I will be honest dont watch sport unless the All Blacks are playing. Though do watch to on occassion a tennis match and soccer games.
- Other Interests
- I love hanging out with friends and family. Gym is something I endeavour to do 4 times a week along wiith walking. Culturally, I belong to a Kapa Haka group which is another extended family and practice every couple of weeks. Love music, walks along the beach....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LyallBay is online now.
- Get to know LyallBay safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14