Looking for someone who makes me smile.
Not really sure where to start. How about with a bit of brutal honesty?
I'm far from perfect. I can be incredibly stubborn, & impatient
I like spontaneity, and little surprises. I love to laugh and I don't take myself too seriously. I consider myself to be honest, affectionate, understanding, generous and independent.
I've done a little bit of travelling, and would love to do much more in the future.
I'm a city girl who likes to socialise, but I'm just as happy to have a cozy night in. I take care of myself ( I like the gym, but I'm not a junkie), and I'm not the type of woman who takes hours to get ready when going out, and I won't drag you around the shops against your will.
I appreciate small meaningful gestures, and I enjoying spoiling someone when I'm with them.
I think fine dinning can be fun, but I do love a good pizza or maybe Tappas.
Lastly, here are a few things you should know about me:
I find spontaneity appealing
I love potato and chocolate (no, not together, that'd be weird).
I'm not particularly career driven - I work to live, not vice versa.
I dislike cold weather, unless I'm skiing, or sitting with someone special in front of a roaring fire (bear skin rug optional).
I adore being an Aunty, and I'm very close to my nieces and nephew.
I'm fascinated by sound, and I've studied audio engineering. I'm considering going to Uni to study it further.
I have a soft spot for British accents, and I'm partial to those with a slightly nerdy side, and I tend not to be attracted to "lads" or "blokes"...well, not so far.
Oh, and I find text speak, fresh tomatoes, and (most) reality TV shows unbearable.
If you think we could share a few laughs together then send me a kiss (if you email me I will most definitely reply), and lets find out.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
LynInSydney's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||36 years old||33 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Blonde, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Grey|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Basically I'd like to meet a guy who's emotionally mature (and stable), honest, intelligent, witty, has a cheeky sense of humour, is confident, knows what he wants, and who isn't obsessed with sport. Having said that, strong chemistry is the most important thing.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Broadly speaking I prefer rock/alternative music, but I'm always happy to listen to something new/unique. A few of my favourite bands are Muse, Queens of the Stone Age and Flight of the Conchords.
- I enjoy reading, but I'm rather a fussy reader. Recommend me a book! My favourite book is currently 'A Short History of Nearly Everything' by Bill Bryson.
- Movies & TV
- I adore comedy - mostly British. Is it weird that I have a crush on Rowan Atkinson? Don't mind a good doco.
- I don't play any sport as such, but do enjoy going to the gym, skiing, canoeing, and indoor climbing. As far as watching sport goes, I'll happily watch cricket, but that's about it.
- Other Interests
- Travel excites me, and there is a long list of places I'd like to explore. Relaxing by the harbour, live gigs (music & comedy), talking all night (about everything & nothing) over a bottle of wine or 2, anything in the style of Art Deco and banter. Purplemonkeydishwasher
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LynInSydney is online now.
- Get to know LynInSydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: