Balmysummernights (was M81)
You've found me at last! Now you can end your search. LOL!
Hi! I'm a happy person with a bubbly personality and friendly demeanour. I have an excellent sense of humour and love to laugh and have fun.
I'm very creative and express this through various pursuits such as photography, video and film art, floral arrangements, cookery of various cuisines, interior design and decorating and creative writing. I intend to write a book in the near future. I started one recently but decided to scrap it after writing many pages. It has to have public appeal to sell rather than what I want to write and I have worked out a subject and theme that has more appeal and is contemporary. I have it in my head and will start it. It's on my list of things to do. Do you have a list like that? It's usually a matter of ploughing through the list written in your mind, prioritising things and finding the motivation to start....I'm still researching the topic to bulk up the book with more information. I intend to publicise online as an e-book.
My other interests vary over time. I used to be into the gym, yoga and dancing but now I prefer to walk. I love the sun, fresh air and nature. I particularly enjoy swimming at the beach in summer. I love the beach and all bushland.
I have strong beliefs concerning human and animal rights and protecting the environment. I fully support the Care2Causes and regularly sign their online petitions.
I love meeting friends for coffee and enjoy going out for dinner, to the Cinema and live Entertainment. I love driving and taking spontaneous road trips. I also love air travel and holidays. Flight fascinates me. I feel exhilarated from hot air ballooning, love helicopters and planes. If I was more adventurous I'd do that hang gliding. I also love the water, boats and canoes and would like to do kayaking one day. Catch ya!
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Catholic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Buddhist, Anglican, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. I am currently glued to the Oscar Pistorius trial. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Jul '14