Balmysummernights (was M81)
Hi! I'm hoping to meet someone local to date, establish a friendship with, in view of a relationship if there's mutual attraction and compatibility.
I'm a very bubbly, fun loving person with a great sense of humour. I enjoy going out places like live entertainment, cinemas and going out for dinner.
I equally enjoy cooking at home. I am a very creative person and feel inspired to create and experiment. I like the new! I have a curious mind that craves new learning, new adventures, new experiences. I cannot stagnate and enjoy change and challenge.
My other creative pursuits are photography, art, design and decorating. I like to feel engrossed in the now, in what I'm doing at any particular moment.
Yoga, walking, swimming, dancing, music and writing are other hobbies that enable me to meditate within and enjoy life in the present.
I love the sun, the beach and the bush. Nature gives me pleasure. I was brought up around nature and have a healthy respect for the environment and animals.
I'm a compassionate, empathetic person with a kind, loving heart. I am also strong, independent and assertive.
I'm hoping to meet someone who will complement and enhance my life and vice versa.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||40 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Other Christian, New Age, Anglican, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
My "ideal" partner would be kind, loving, honest, caring, supportive, respectful and respectable. He'd be well educated and have excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Chemistry and instincts create the initial attraction, however, chemistry alone cannot sustain any worthwhile relationship.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions.I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite Artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party, Bee Gees, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Blondie & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. The human psyche fascinates me. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni, German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about and accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. It healed long ago and I hope to return to dancing one day.
- Other Interests
- I love my family and socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, design, decorating, dinner parties, romance, floristry and anything creative/expressive. I love dining out, live shows, travel, Casinos, anything fun and exciting or new and exhiliarating!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Nov '13