Balmysummernights (was M81)
Looking for a decent man with good morals, ethics and family values.
Hi! I am very family orientated and value close family relationships with mutual love, care and support. I also value close friendships with genuine people. I am not interested in superficial and fake friendships.
I have strong beliefs in human and animal rights and protecting the environment. I regularly sign and support the "Care 2 Cause" petitions. I respect others who value the same.
I enjoy having fun, going out to live entertainment, concerts and fine restaurants. I also enjoy entertaining at home and cooking new cuisine.
I am a very creative person, enjoy writing, art, design and photography. I studied film art at Uni and am an avid movie goer.
I have many girlfriends who fulfill my company needs. Ideally, I would like to find a male partner. If you live in other states, be realistic! How do you expect to have a relationship? I am not interested in pen friends or phone/internet friends. I want a real relationship in real time thanks. Please don't waste my time if you're just lonely and want someone to talk to over the phone or net. I have plenty of friends to talk to, I'm on this site to find a prospective partner. If you're lonely, join a social network like Facebook etc. I want to find a partner to go out places, do things...someone there in person. Please don't bother contacting me if you cannot meet up, I wish you well but I am over time wasters.
If by any chance I like you enough and give you my phone number, which is rare - have the decency to ring not text. I am over people who muck me around.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Born Again Christian, Catholic, Buddhist, Anglican, Other Christian, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Jan '15