Balmysummernights (was M81)
Hi! Thanks for your interest in my profile. Hopefully, if we get along this could be the start of something special!
I'm a happy, friendly, outgoing person. I have an excellent sense of humour and love a good laugh. Hopefully, you do too!
I have many hobbies and interests such as photography, art and design, interior decorating, writing, cooking and anything else that expresses my creativity. It was funny last night, I invited my daughter and her partner over for dinner and tried a new recipe and we all ended up cooking bits of it as none of us had cooked it before. I had printed out two different recipes from the internet and was trying to co-ordinate the two, my daughter's boyfriend wanted to follow just one of the recipes and we both lost our way in confusion. I had purchased wine for the recipe and we drank another wine I'd bought and after one and a half glasses I lost interest in the recipe, sat down and enjoyed the delicious entrée I'd made...I rarely drink so any alcohol effects me. My daughter took the reigns and we decided on a few other ingredients together and the recipe turned out the most delicious we had ever tasted. It was better than restaurant quality. It was such a fun night, we all enjoyed ourselves and are laughing about it today. We all seemed to be forever in that kitchen trying to perfect the dish, LOL.
I love to have fun and enjoy myself with family and friends. I enjoy dining out at quality restaurants as well.
One of my biggest interests is movies and the cinema. I frequent the cinema about once per week to watch any new releases that interest me. I rarely watch DVD's at home because I always see any movie that interests me at the cinema. One of my favourite directors is Quentin Tarantino and I just love Woody Allan movies. I studied film and video at Uni and also did production, where I wrote scripts, did cinematography, directed, produced and edited.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Other Christian, Catholic, Buddhist, Born Again Christian, Anglican, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. I am currently glued to the Oscar Pistorius trial. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Aug '14