Balmysummernights (was M81)
You've found me at last! Now you can end your search. LOL!
Thanks for your interest in my profile. I am hoping to meet someone genuine who lives within reasonable geographical distance. In the past I have received a lot of contact from men over east and many appear to be lonely and communicating solely to fill a void, without any intention to meet. The purpose of my online profile is to meet someone face to face within an appropriate amount of time, decipher whether there is any compatibility and attraction, start dating if there is and hopefully form a relationship.
I have a warm, bubbly personality and a brilliant sense of humour. I love to laugh and have fun with family and friends.
I love going out for dinner, to movies and any live entertainment. I enjoy meeting friends out for a coffee and chat. I particularly enjoy interior decoration and am naturally gifted in this area. I have many other talents, particularly in the arts such as writing, photography and the media.
I am a very caring person and have strong beliefs concerning human and animal rights. I love nature and feel strongly about protecting and preserving the environment.
I am grounded, yet very free spirited and spontaneous. I'd never get along with someone who structures every five minutes of their life with plans. My plans are constantly subject to change. I would need to be with someone who is also flexible. Nothing deters me more than someone rigidly stuck in their own rut and afraid of change. I like progressive people who welcome change and growth. So if you've been in the same job for 50 years, living the same lifestyle outside of work, I don't believe we'd get along. There's nothing wrong with stability only stagnation and boredom.
I look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||New Age, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Buddhist, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. I am currently glued to the Oscar Pistorius trial. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Jul '14