Balmysummernights (was M81)
Friendship is always nice but a relationship would be better!
I'm a very friendly and outgoing person with a great sense of humour. Often I think I'm soft but I'm actually very strong and have good self esteem. I need to be around positive people with healthy energy. It's almost as if I have a radar that detects negative vibes, coldness and lies and I release myself from those people and their bad energy. I need to be around warm, happy, intelligent people. I am attracted to people who treat me well and with respect. I only want to be with someone who has quality in their personality and character, who can be supportive, compassionate, loving and caring. I am not into superficiality. I like genuine, honest, reliable people with staying power. Not buffed up hunks who run at the first sign of anything going wrong! I have a very warm, sensitive, loving spirit. I wish to find my kindred spirit.
I'm a very creative person and thrive on expressing my creativity through cooking, writing, photography, decorating and other channels.
I love design and art and inspirational sites like Temple and Webster. I also adore the 1920's fashion. That was a glamourous era in women's fashion - the long gloves, long cigarette holders (although I don't smoke I could have pretended, lol), beautiful sexy long beads, the hats, head pieces, feather headband fascinators, hairstyles.. the fringed flapper outfits, the straight, seemingly shapeless mid length dresses..just loved that stylish fashion!! I can't wait for the Great Gatsby movie to premiere. I will delight in the film sets and costuming. The seductive Roaring Twenties!
I have come across many who confine the word 'art' to art galleries. Art has wider parameters and encompasses many realms. It would be great to meet someone who doesn't ask me what I paint when the word 'art' is mentioned! LOL
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||40 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Catholic, Buddhist, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would reciprocate my unconditional love, support and acceptance. Mutual trust, respect & honest communication are essential. We'd value time together and respect each other's interests and independence. We'd want the best for one another and be willing to assist & compromise for it.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & a conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras. Some of my favourite Artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party, Bee Gees, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, Blondie and The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. The human psyche fascinates me. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni, German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates and the gym. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. It healed long ago. I hope to return to dancing later this year once I have rebuilt my fitness.
- Other Interests
- I love my family and socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, astronomy, design, decorating, dinner parties, writing, floristry and anything creative/expressive. I love being romantic and romanced. I enjoy dining out, live shows, travel, Casinos, anything fun & exciting or new & adventurous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13