Balmysummernights (was M81)
Apologies to those who have messaged me - my computer has a virus and is in getting fixed. I am not being ignorant and will get back to you once it is fixed.
Hi! I'm a happy, friendly, outgoing person with an excellent sense of humour.
I have many hobbies and interests such as photography, art and design, interior decorating, writing and cooking - especially fine or new cuisine.
I love nature and animals and believe in protecting the environment.
I am passionate about movies and regularly frequent the cinema. Two of my favourite directors are Quentin Tarantino and Woody Allan. I studied film and video at Uni and also did production, where I wrote scripts, did cinematography, sound, directing, producing and editing.
I love live entertainment. I recently went to Celtic Illusion with my daughter. It was a brilliant show with great Irish dance and music. They had a hot cast of young dancers and the lead performer had once been in Michael Flatley's, Lord of the Dance. Evidently Flatley is making a comeback in London.
We also went to John Waters and Stewart D'arrietta's, "Looking Through a Glass Onion" tribute to John Lennon recently. I loved the music but Waters' narration with pommy accent sounded tacky and amateurish. I had a crush on Waters in the 70's when he starred in Rush. He's now in the quirky Offspring series. D'arrietta was a personable character to meet in person. Waters was a bit standoffish.
We've recently been to the Queen It's a Kinda Magic tribute too. It was brilliant! Such a high energy, powerful performance. All the artists were exceptionally talented. The lead singer was passionate and energetic and did Freddy Mercury justice.
The Hypnolarious show recently was - very hilarious hypnotism!!
Billy Idol concert will be my highlight show this coming March.
I access my RSVP messages via my laptop so don't expect instant replies as I don't connect it to my mobile phone. Look forward to chatting further..
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||New Age, Other Christian, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Buddhist, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials throughout all media. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '14