Balmysummernights (was M81)
As you search through the online maze, may you find me.
I'm a very bubbly, fun loving person with a great sense of humour. I enjoy going out to live shows and entertainment, cinemas and out for dinner. I am not into pubs.
I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes and alternative cuisine. I am a very creative person and feel inspired to create and experiment.
I have a curious mind that craves new learning, new adventures, new experiences. I cannot stagnate and enjoy change and challenge.
My other creative pursuits are photography, art, design and decorating. I like to feel engrossed in the now, in what I am doing at any particular moment.
I have many hobbies and interests such as yoga, walking, swimming, dancing, music and writing. I particularly enjoy swimming at the beach in summer.
I am very interested in human rights and social politics. I am passionate about conservation and have a strong belief in protecting nature and the environment.
I would prefer contact from someone reasonably local as my aim is to meet that person, form a friendship in view of a relationship if feelings are mutual. Let's be realistic, if you have no intention of meeting, there is no point making contact as I'm not interested in having online friendships that lead nowhere.
Thank you for reading my profile. I am a down to earth person but I am also true to myself and speak it as it is.
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic, Other Christian, New Age|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions.I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite Artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party, Bee Gees, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Blondie & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. I am currently glued to the Oscar Pistorius trial. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago. I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity online puzzles, gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, dinner parties, romance, floristry & anything creative/expressive. I love dining out, live shows, travel, Casinos, anything fun & exciting or new & adventurous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '14