Balmysummernights (was M81)
This could be the start of something special!
Hi! I'm a happy, friendly, outgoing person with an excellent sense of humour.
I have many hobbies and interests such as photography, art and design, interior decorating, writing and cooking.
I enjoy cooking and eating fine cuisine whether at home or quality restaurants.
I am passionate about movies and the cinema. I frequent the cinema about once per week to watch any new releases that interest me. One of my favourite directors is Quentin Tarantino and I just love Woody Allan films. I studied film and video at Uni and also did production, where I wrote scripts, did cinematography, directing, producing and editing.
I love live entertainment. This week I took my daughter out to see Celtic Illusion. It was brilliant! I love Irish dance and music. They were a very hot cast of young dancers and the lead performer had once been in Michael Flatley's, Lord of the Dance. Evidently Flatley is making a comeback in London.
We went to John Waters and Stewart D'arrietta's, "Looking Through a Glass Onion" tribute to John Lennon, the week before last. I loved the music but Waters' narration with pommy accent sounded tacky and amateurish. I had a crush on Waters in the 70's when he starred in Rush. He's now in the quirky Offspring series.
Let's have a chat and see if we're compatible..
At a glance
|Summary||Balmysummernights's details||Balmysummernights's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Born Again Christian, Buddhist, Other Christian, New Age, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
In an "ideal" world my partner would be kind, generous, loving, attentive, supportive, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, respectful, respectable and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He'd bring me flowers and chocolates...Thankfully I have a great imagination!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is a universal language & conveyor of emotions. I appreciate most genres & eras.Some of my favourite artists are Billy Idol,The Dandy Warhols,Tea Party,Vance Joy, Faith No More, Lily Allen, Pink, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright, Bruce Springsteen, OMAM, Avicii & The Travelling Wilburys.
- I prefer non fiction. I particularly enjoy reading true crime books. I also follow prominent criminal trials through all media. I am currently glued to the Oscar Pistorius trial. I enjoy health, inspirational and self improvement books, anything positive and uplifting; educational or entertaining.
- Movies & TV
- I am passionate about movies & the cinema. I studied film art at Uni; German Expressionism, Surrealism, French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, Soviet Montage etc so appreciate Art House cinema. I also studied Hollywood Film & Video. I prefer Hollywood films especially Action, Thriller & Comedy genres.
- I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, sunset beach walking, yoga, pilates, the gym and hot air ballooning. I was very passionate about & accomplished at Salsa dancing but haven't returned since I tore a knee ligament. This healed long ago! I have tried stand up paddle boards recently, ha LOL - splash!
- Other Interests
- I love my family & socialising with friends. I enjoy photography, Lumosity 'mind games', gardening, writing, astronomy,1920's fashion, cooking, dinner parties, romance, floristry and interior design. I'm very creative and artistic. I love flight, new adventures, feeling free and spontaneous.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Balmysummernights is online now.
- Get to know Balmysummernights safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Sep '14