Id like to meet someone with who I can have a real connection with. And who is fun, and who likes to go the soccer and plays ten pin bowling.
Hi my name is Mario im 32 years of age im a single unattached guy, (never married and has no children).
I do like children as I have a niece who is 9 and nephew who is 6 who I treat if they were my own and id like to have children of my own one day.
At first im quiet but that's until i get to know you better then I open up.
Sounds cliché but im honest, easy going, caring, fun and spontaneous.
Im of Maltese decent.
Hoping to find a nice, funny, genuine and smart woman on here I heard many great things about this site my best friend met someone on here and they got married a few years later and had a baby so it must be good.
Lets get to know each other first there is no rush perhaps meet over a coffee, or break some bread over lunch or dinner and see what happens.
I work as a baker/ pastry cook and been in that trade for over 11 years now.
But apart from baking I do have other qualifications in Human Resource Management and I hope to use that qualification someday as I have a goal of getting into a management one day.
I do believe you need have to balance work and a social life I like the simple things which make me the happiest be it dinner or a movie or bowling with friends.
I like to travel I have been to Europe and id like to travel more hopefully that will happen very soon.
I know im not 6 feet tall, buffed, im not pierced and I don't have tattoos but im honest, open, committed, determined and willing to go the extra mile.
There is nothing to lose for you or I, ask me questions and I will give an honest answer that's how I roll.
This is a good start chatting on RSVP but id rather talk to someone face to face rather then from a inbox, messaging back and forth.
If you like to find out more then feel free to send me a kiss.
At a glance
|Summary||MALTESEMAN82's details||MALTESEMAN82's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||18 - 39 yrs old|
Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
|Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Large-ish|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private, Very Social, Very Private|
|Eye colour||Brown||Blue, Black, Hazel, Other, Green, Grey, Brown|
|Hair colour||Black||Black, Red, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Auburn, Blonde, Other|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||Middle Eastern, Asian, Other Islander, North European, South European, Hispanic / Latino, East European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Catholic||Jewish, New Age, Buddhist, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Taurus, Cancer, Aries, Aquarius, Pisces|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|Education level||High School||Degree, Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Trades / Services||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Trades / Services, HR/Employment / Training, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Education / Science, Construction, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Property / Real Estate, Financial Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Tradesperson||Tradesperson, Other, Technical, Student, Management, Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Professional|
What I'm looking for
You need to be honest, funny, smart, family orientated and fun. And having common interests it is a plus but not essential as I am flexible as I like trying new things. Im serious about meeting and commencing a relationship and having a future with someone, im not a player or a time waster.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- NO CLASSICAL OR OPERA MUSIC. LIKES 70s, 80s AND 90s. NO DOUBT, BLUR, OASIS, THE VERVE, FOO FIGHTERS, THIRSTY MERC, MICHAEL JACKSON, BON JOVI, MAROON 5, KELLY CLARKSON, PINK, TAYLOR SWIFT . LIKES LISTENING TO WSFM AND 2DAY FM.
- NOT REALLY INTO BOOKS BUT IM REALLY INTO SPORTS BOOKS, AUTOBIOGRAPHIES I LIKE STORY BEHIND THE PERSON.MAGAZINES SUCH AS: MOTORSPORTS, RUGBY LEAGUE, SOCCER. NEWS PAPERS, SMH, THE DAILY TELEGRAPH THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH.
- Movies & TV
- I LOVE GOING TO THE MOVIES RECENTLY SAW GODZILLA. I LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD, SYLVESTER STILLONE AND BRUCE WILLIS MOVIES. THE OLDER MOVIES ARE THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE. T.V: BIG BANG THEORY, TWO AND HALF MEN. LOVES WATCHING LIVE SPORTS LEAGUE, AFL, MOTORSPORTS, SOCCER.
- LOVES CRICKET, RUGBY LEAGUE (PANTHERS), AFL (SYDNEY SWANS), F1, V8 SUPERCARS, SOCCER (EPL OR THE CHAMPIONSHIP, MIDDLESBROUGH EVEN THE A-LEAGUE), TEN PIN BOWLING (I LOVE IT I BOWL EVERYWEEK), FISHING, TENNIS, GYM FOR EXERSISE AND KEEPING FIT.
- Other Interests
- APART FROM MY INTERESTS IN SPORTS, I LOVE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SUCH AS FIFA 13 AND DONKEY KONG ON NENTENDO WII, IM A RETRO GAMER TOO LOVE PLAYING ON THE PLAYSTATION 1 AND SUPER NINTENDO IT BRINGS BACK GOOD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, MINI GOLF, HORSE RACING AND GREYHOUNDS AND THE GYM TOO.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MALTESEMAN82 is online now.
- Get to know MALTESEMAN82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Jul '14