Id like to meet someone with who I can have a real connection with. Who is fun, who likes to go the soccer plays ten pin bowling and loves going to the movies.
Hi my name is Mario im 32 years of age im a single unattached guy, (never married and has no children).
I do like children as I have a niece who is 9 and nephew who is 6 who I treat if they were my own and id like to have children of my own one day.
At first im quiet but that's until i get to know you better then I open up.
Sounds cliché but im honest, easy going, caring, fun and spontaneous.
Im of Maltese decent.
Hoping to find a nice, funny, genuine and smart woman on here I heard many great things about this site my best friend met someone on here and they got married a few years later and had a baby so it does work.
Lets get to know each other first there is no rush perhaps meet over a coffee, or break some bread over lunch or dinner and see what happens.
I work as a baker/ pastry cook and been in that trade for over 11 years now.
But apart from baking I do have other qualifications in Human Resource Management and I hope to use that qualification someday as I have a goal of getting into a management one day.
I do believe you need have to balance work and a social life I like the simple things which make me the happiest be it dinner or a movie or bowling with friends.
I like to travel I have been to Europe and id like to travel more hopefully that will happen later this year.
I know im not 6 feet tall, buffed, im not pierced and I don't have tattoos but im honest, open, committed, determined and willing to go the extra mile.
There is nothing to lose for you or I, ask me questions and I will give an honest answer that's how I roll.
This is a good start chatting on RSVP but id rather talk to someone face to face rather then from a inbox, messaging back and forth.
If you like to find out more then feel free to send me a kiss.
At a glance
|Summary||MALTESEMAN82's details||MALTESEMAN82's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||18 - 39 yrs old|
Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
|Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim, Large-ish, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average, Very Private, Private|
|Eye colour||Brown||Green, Black, Hazel, Grey, Brown, Other, Blue|
|Hair colour||Black||Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Auburn, Red, Other, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||Asian, East European, South European, Hispanic / Latino, North European, Other Islander, Other Caucasian, Middle Eastern|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, Buddhist, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, New Age, Jewish, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Aquarius, Pisces, Virgo, Gemini, Aries, Taurus, Sagittarius, Leo, Libra, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet, Vegan|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||Some college, Post Graduate, High School, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Trades / Services||Trades / Services, Construction, Education / Science, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, HR/Employment / Training, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Property / Real Estate, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Tradesperson||Tradesperson, Student, Professional, Business Owner, Other, Customer Service Role, Management, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
You need to be honest, funny, smart, family orientated and fun. And having common interests it is a plus but not essential as I am flexible as I like trying new things. Im serious about meeting and commencing a relationship and having a future with someone, im not a player or a time waster.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- NO CLASSICAL OR OPERA MUSIC. LIKES 70s, 80s AND 90s. NO DOUBT, BLUR, OASIS, THE VERVE, FOO FIGHTERS, THIRSTY MERC, MICHAEL JACKSON, BON JOVI, MAROON 5, KELLY CLARKSON, PINK, TAYLOR SWIFT . LIKES LISTENING TO WSFM AND 2DAY FM.
- NOT REALLY INTO BOOKS BUT IM REALLY INTO SPORTS BOOKS, AUTOBIOGRAPHIES I LIKE STORY BEHIND THE PERSON.MAGAZINES SUCH AS: MOTORSPORTS, RUGBY LEAGUE, SOCCER. NEWS PAPERS, SMH, THE DAILY TELEGRAPH THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH.
- Movies & TV
- I LOVE GOING TO THE MOVIES RECENTLY SAW GODZILLA. I LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD, SYLVESTER STILLONE AND BRUCE WILLIS MOVIES. THE OLDER MOVIES ARE THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE. T.V: BIG BANG THEORY, TWO AND HALF MEN. LOVES WATCHING LIVE SPORTS LEAGUE, AFL, MOTORSPORTS, SOCCER.
- LOVES CRICKET, RUGBY LEAGUE (PANTHERS), AFL (SYDNEY SWANS), F1, V8 SUPERCARS, SOCCER (EPL OR THE CHAMPIONSHIP, MIDDLESBROUGH EVEN THE A-LEAGUE), TEN PIN BOWLING (I LOVE IT I BOWL EVERYWEEK), FISHING, TENNIS, GYM FOR EXERSISE AND KEEPING FIT.
- Other Interests
- APART FROM MY INTERESTS IN SPORTS, I LOVE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SUCH AS FIFA 13 AND DONKEY KONG ON NENTENDO WII, IM A RETRO GAMER TOO LOVE PLAYING ON THE PLAYSTATION 1 AND SUPER NINTENDO IT BRINGS BACK GOOD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, MINI GOLF, HORSE RACING AND GREYHOUNDS AND THE GYM TOO.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MALTESEMAN82 is online now.
- Get to know MALTESEMAN82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Oct '14