What will 2013 bring.....
I am a very nice person, but can be quite assertive when needed.
I work part time and look after my children.
I am very caring, thoughtful, generous and loving. Usually very shy until you know me &/or I feel comfortable.
Am not looking for a "father figure" for my children as they already have one of them and he is pretty good.
Looking for someone I connect with that can make me laugh and who wants to spend as much time with me as I do with them - not all of it as I like my own time too.
Am trying new things - taking me out of my comfort zone. Would love to share them with someone.
At a glance
|Summary||MLCC1977's details||MLCC1977's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||36 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Green, Hazel, Brown, Blue|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Dark Brown, Light Brown, Bald, Blonde, Black|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is genuine. No games. No flings. Want an honest, reliable, loving, caring....and sometimes sensitive guy. Looking for friendship/chatting first as am not wanting to rush anything due to my children. Anything is then possible from there!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to mostly Fox FM. Love PINK!! Maroon 5, Guy Sebastian, but also the 80's and 90's. The Cure, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Guns 'N Roses etc
- I do try. The last books I read were The Fifty Shades Series (I know!!). Am currently reading Duff McKagan - It's So Easy and Other Lies - finished that. Now onto a book written by a dear friend. It is called Rogue Assassins. Finished that one too now....looking for something that jumps out at me.
- Movies & TV
- Like too much to list. Have started regular movie/cinema days and am enjoying some of the new stuff coming out. Prefer comedies as I love to laugh.
- Like to watch Tennis and AFL sometimes. No cricket or golf, but love to play mini golf and bowling. Want to see a live basketball game one day.
- Other Interests
- Walking, Hanging with my friends, Singing - even though I know I don't sound that great, it makes me feel happy). Anything that makes me feel happy and content.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MLCC1977 is online now.
- Get to know MLCC1977 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13