Never been happier. So why I am here?
About 6 months ago I watched a movie called 'Yes Man' starring Jim Carrey. It's not a new movie, it's not a very good movie and I had seen it before but it was at a time in my life when I needed a change.
I decided (as an experiment) to adopt the approach to life that Jim Carrey had in the movie, albeit a toned down version, and so I said yes to just about every invitation and request that came my way. I completely ignored my gut instinct at times and just went with it. My life has changed completely as a result, I sold my business, got a new job, new car, went to drama classes, went to rock concerts, had some amazing times and ended up on this site.
Sounds suspiciously like a mid life crisis I hear you say, well you may be right but who cares.
I have reverted to a more normal existence again and would love to meet someone.
So , if you like the theatre, movies - romantic comedies (I know it's lame, I also like art house), going on walks, holidays on the beach and socialising then send me a kiss.
My life is very busy filled with being a dad, kayaking, going to the gym and a range of sports.
I should mention that I have 3 teenage boys that are the love of my life. I spend an enormous amount of time with them.
By the way, my approach to this website dating thing goes something like this:
1. Meet heaps of people.
2. Look at the meetings as a chance to gain a new contact/friend (it takes the pressure off).
3. Make sure the first meeting is quick. Grab a coffee or a quick drink after work.
There is one more thing, I have no ideal partner parameters set up. I've been wrong about people too many times. You really need to meet face to face to get a sense of compatibility.
At a glance
|Summary||MM65's details||MM65's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||39 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Attached/married seeking friends only, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
To be honest I'm not sure. I will know when I meet them.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- anything and everything
- Havent read much in the last few years as my business has been very busy. I like to mix it up. Here are a few recent reads. Bio's: "Steve Jobs Life Story" Novels: "A Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
- Movies & TV
- Just about anything, except big brother.
- Every sport
- Other Interests
- Kayaking Gym Love my gadgets
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MM65 is online now.
- Get to know MM65 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: