Life is not a dress rehearsal!!
Well, where to begin.
Currently studying for my doctorate. Kinda missed the pressure of having to study. At least I now get to pick my subject. I have found as I have gotten older that my interests have changed a bit, but i still like to live life on the edge, try anything once, and if I like it, keep at it. I hate small minded people, you know, the ones who are always saying that you can't do that, what will everyone else think.
I can have a very warped sense of humour at times, depending on the situation and circumstances. I have a varied list of interests like scuba, hiking, camping, those outdoors type of things, even though i'm not very sporting.
I like nothing better than getting in my car and going for a long drive. The destination is not important, it's the getting there.
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humour, and can be a little bit out there at times. Not too far out, just as long as you can see the ground (Or have a parachute)!!!.
So if you have gotten to here, then I guess you'll just have to find out more - if you dare hahahahehe (evil laughter fades...)
At a glance
|Summary||Madhacker's details||Madhacker's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||25 - 45 yrs old|
Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
|Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humour (who I can laugh at with and at, and who will laugh at me when I do something stupid). Intellegence (Can hold a conversation about anything). Independent (We each have our own space, not where we have to do everything together). Oh, and a great smile.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anthing from jazz to techno. Especially like Oz Rock, late 80's early 90's. Just can't get into the "new" r&b. (Talking to noise IS NOT MUSIC). My CD collection is 400+
- Anything and everything. Have been know to read toilet paper wrappers, but I mainly read Techno-thrillers, Espionage, alternative timeline & Historical. I like to have a bit of variety. And lots of research papers (not so exciting)
- Movies & TV
- Top Gun, Bond Movies, Action/Adventure. Like movies that make you think as well, the ones with the interning twists. I will watch a 'soppy' movie (Just nudge me if I snore ;-) ) Do like the idiot box, favourite show at the moment The Big Bang Theory, History Channel, Discovery.
- Scuba, Hiking, Motor Racing, Fly on wall watching
- Other Interests
- Other interests??? Hmm, do eating and sleeping count as interests??. What about do it yourself brain surgery??? Would like to take over a large portion of the world (do you feel like being my evil minion?)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Madhacker is online now.
- Get to know Madhacker safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Oct '14