Who makes your inbox special? Well, me possibly...
Hmm what to write? So much to tell.
Do I start with my recent trip climbing Mount Everest singe-handed carrying 3 llamas with an old tent and a packet of custard creams? Or perhaps sky-diving with a yellow garbage-bag from the International Space Station? Or maybe I could just talk about the time I wrestled a crocodile on the Brisbane River (just up from the Sydney Street ferry stop).
I probably shouldn't because absolutely none of them are true. The closest I came to any of those was patting a llama at a zoo once.
Originally from the UK and have been in Australia for over 7 years now, mostly in Brisbane, but also spent some time living in Sydney. Much prefer the gorgeous Queensland lifestyle and people but do like to get down there for the odd party and to catch-up with friends.
I am someone who has lived life to the full and is now looking to meet someone to settle down and build something good with. Have been in the single life for way too long now! I love my job as a technical recruiter and have recently gone into business with a partner to enjoy the fruits of our labours while having a good work-life balance - now I am working largely from home, am really keen to get a dog soon - I love dogs and up until recently the hours I devoted to my career had made it impossible! Woof.
I enjoy going out for dinner with friends and the occasional big night out and love to chill out in the evenings with a good movie and company. Love to get out of the city and on a road-trip to the beach or the country and would love to do some more camping.
OK, I'm saving the rest for later - so if you want to be regaled with tales of made-up llama's and/or fictitious crocodiles, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||Makinyainboxspecial's details||Makinyainboxspecial's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Kedron 4031|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private, Very Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Interesting, funny, quirky, honest, maybe a bit nerdy, loves animals and road-trips to see new places. Definitely someone who is ambitious, passionate and has seen the world. But really.....I know I don't know what I don't know so am open to meeting all kinds of new people and seeing what happens...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All kinds of music - most prefer lounge/jazzy/chill out when at home (I make this style of music too) but also like to dance the night away to a good groove. - really anything with some real soul. Love the Stone Roses and too many more to mention.
- Being a bloke I do enjoy the Andy McNab books as well as delving into some old-school Irvine Welsh or Ben Elton. Recently have enjoyed the Game of Thrones books but have yet to finish the series.
- Movies & TV
- Shameless....I absolutely love it. It's hilarious, warm and serious all at once. Also like to giggle at American Dad and Family Guy - definitely my kind of humour. Really like to watch foreign films too. Not really into the big blockbuster movies.....
- Cycling, gym, indoor climbing. Not a massive football, cricket or rugby fan but LOVE cheering for Queensland at the State of Origins.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Makinyainboxspecial is online now.
- Get to know Makinyainboxspecial safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Jan '13