Why is dyslexic so hard to spell??....
I've been in Sydney now for a couple of years and I absolutely love it, just looking for someone to enjoy it with! I'm from Scotland, not Ireland, or England. I've even had a few 'Americas' and from one especially drunk person a 'Brazil'! Which is really weird as I'm not exactly what you might call 'well tanned'!
I like going out to bars and restaurants, although I'm not a huge clubbing fan.... Much more prefer dinner and drinks with friends in a nice bar or restaurant.
I know I'm a wee bit quirky (I say 'wee' a lot as an example, its a Scottish thing!) but i'm cool with that. Who wants to be normal anyway. Quirky is good, keeps things interesting! I like girls that are a bit like that too, someone who has good stories that might, for example, start 'this one time at band camp....'
Having spent most of the year injured I've recently really got back into exercise, I've always been kinda fit but I'm now really into it and loving it! As well as being good for me physically I actually find it very relaxing in a weird heart-rate-pumping-not-technically-relaxing-in-the-slightest kinda way! I've starting doing Krav-Maga (Google it) and seeing a personal Trainer several times a week.
What am I looking for?....Someone whose smart but has a bit of mischief about them, whose eyes have a 'twinkle of naughtyness' in them, who doesn't mind telling me to "shush" when I over step that line of "intelligent comment" and "geek".
Other random stuff that's good to know:
Apple, not Android
Coffee, not tea
Scottish, Not English
Obama, not Bush
80's not 90's
Evening, not Morning
Modern, Not Traditional
Boot Cut, not Skinny (men should NOT wear skinny jeans! Ever!)
At a glance
|Summary||Maninaskirt's details||Maninaskirt's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Scotland)||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Educated, fit and sporty, someone whose positive, confident and smiles a lot. A very sociable girl, with good banter!
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I have a weird and wonderful collection of music on my MP3, from Michael Jackson to AC DC and back round to Lakme. Travis is one of the few bands that i can say i like all their stuff! Generally like 80's stuff that other people don't... a wee bit of metal on occasion too... Just a wee bit though!
- Not found a good book recently, read a few Clive Custler books, I like Crime and Fiction books generally, but surprised myself by enjoying Harry Potter! :o)
- Movies & TV
- I love movies, not a fan of horror movies though, totally give me nightmares!! Dont ask me for a favourite film, cause I don't have one. I have lots!! Love The Office, Two and a half Men, The Inbetweeners, V, Friends, Fraser, Top Gear
- Recently started doing some weights, Beach Volleyball and running. I don't play football anymore after tearing my hamstring... twice... in consecutive games. .... Its a silly game anyway! :(
- Other Interests
- Cars... Dogs, gadgets and my iPhone! Cooking (although still very much learning that)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Maninaskirt is online now.
- Get to know Maninaskirt safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: