I might just surprise you :-)
I'm a happy, outgoing person. I love my work, close circle of friends and wonderful family.. I'm just looking for the right guy to be the proverbial cherry on the top!
Don't let my looks fool you, I was born in the North West - a down to earth Pilbara girl and certainly not a demure, submissive China doll. The best thing about growing up in a small town was the sense of community. However, as much as I appreciated that, there was also the need to get away - hence my love of travel! Have my tickets booked for Spain and Sweden but still on my wish list is the Transiberian Railway and Turkey amongst others... the opportunity to learn about different cultures and visit other countries is something I'll never tire of.
Regardless of where I am, my love of food prevails. I love to cook (although not Chinese food strangely enough..) and I love to eat!! Gym, yoga and walking are all enjoyable activities but mostly they enable me to indulge ;-) and really, sharing a meal with a glass of wine and great conversation has got to be one of the best ways to spend time.
At a glance
|Summary||MarieB's details||MarieB's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is upbeat and positive about life. Ideally he is intelligent, has a great sense of humour, and open minded to new experiences and curious about the world. Confident and loves to laugh. I believe everyone is at their best when they feel safe, secure, respected and loved.
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I must confess, it's usually tuned into Nova on my car radio... I have rediscovered how much fun it is to have the music blaring and sing at the top of my lungs!! Artists on my playlist range from Pink to Keane to Coldplay to Flo Rida to Frank Sinatra to Diana Krall to Adele and David Guetta!
- Game of Thrones..equally happy (that there's still more to go) and distraught (waiting for next book!). Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer for personal growth. Twilight and Harry Potter series for fun. Stieg Larsson for a kick ass heroine in Lisbeth Salander. Dean Koontz for a horror fix.
- Movies & TV
- TV: the blacklist,HIMYM, Scrubs, IT Crowd, Glee, True Blood, Spooks, 24, Fringe, Revenge, Greys Anatomy, Lie to Me, Mad Men, Masterchef, Survivor, Amazing Race Movies: Love Actually, Sense and Sensibility, LOTR trilogy, Anchorman, Gran Torino, Up, Leap Year, Up in the Air
- Hmmm, don't play much sport but enjoy yoga, hiking, going to the gym and walking anywhere by water. Enjoy AFL but don't follow it that closely and will always barrack for the Eagles!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MarieB is online now.
- Get to know MarieB safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Feb '14