World traveled, fit and full of FUN!
I love travel, fine food, beauty in all it's forms and positive energy! Originally from New York; I've been an Australian citizen for 12 years and have lived in Italy, Mexico, France and Tahiti. I love languages, cooking (& eating), reading, writing and the beach. My mornings are spent doing yoga, exercising and enjoying a cup of Joe. I often anticipate the excitement of what the new day will bring! I hope my profile inspires you to explore more of the magic that's possible!
At a glance
|Summary||MarineMan's details||MarineMan's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||28 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Large-ish, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Black / African||Middle Eastern, South European, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, Mixed Race, Other, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Management||Business Owner, Senior Management, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Other, Executive, Customer Service Role, Student, Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is stylish, spirited, likes to read, eat fine food & travel. A humble person who enjoys laughter and exercising (sometimes simultaneously) A character who laughs easily & is interested in family. Someone Caring & Romantic who loves a gentleman to treat her like a lady 1st & always...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love it all, mostly! Currently listening to a lot of Indie - Lord Huron, Pablo Nouvelle, Ellie Goulding, Birdy, Edward Sharpe, Angus & Julia, Bear Lake, Chad Valley.. Always up for Jazz, RnB, Soul, Blues and Classical. Big Florence, Seal, Sade, Coldplay & Kanye fan!
- Always...Just finished all of Lee Child's books. Like Ayn Rand, Philosophy, Astrology and Alchemy. Read International Intrigue, Spy, History. Browse New York Times everyday; Cookbooks and SMH Good living every week!
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV except for News & Sport. I like a wide varieties of movies from Drama, to Romance to Thrillers. A big Jason Bourne fan. Also Sci Fi, Fantasy, Erotica and Animation....
- Swimming, especially ocean swimming and body surfing. Paddle boarding, Weight training, Love running, yoga, adventure racing, kayaking and sailing. Fishing has become a surprise pastime with my son; both rod & reel and spearfishing because we catch so many!
- Other Interests
- Cooking, Coffee,Travel, Languages (I speak fluent Spanish French & Italian and Conversational German and Japanese!) Scuba, Sailing, beach-combing, stargazing, light-working, Pinterest......Love Pinning!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MarineMan is online now.
- Get to know MarineMan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Jul '14