Appreciate the headline isn't exactly captivating, so thanks for reading on!
But it's really what I am...just a normal gal! And I'd like to think I'm pretty good at life -perhaps not 'extraordinarily' good at life, but I had to have something to keep a reader's attention!
The bits of my life that are 'normal' :
I'm close with my family - my brother is one of my best mates and my niece is gorgeous- I'm definitely her favourite aunty!
I love my job- I don't get it when people hate what they do. I work in the area of leadership, team and culture development so I'm always trying to be better, as I help others to also.
My dog is the light of my life. Love a run or walk along the bay with him and an early morning swim is the best way to wake up (not in Winter!!)! I also volunteer at a dog rescue shelter, which I love!
I have some close friends who I see often and it's usually dinner (eating out or in), wine or cider (in summer!). Don't mind a big night out too, but they are losing my interest..I love seeing live music .. the Big Day Out was ace this year!
It's active mornings on the weekend with long walks/runs and papers...who knew reading the paper could take 3 hours!
I'm lucky enough to have a family holiday house down the beach where I spend a lot of time. It's so easy just to pack a bag and head down the coast, relaxing as I pull in the driveway. I'm not great in the snow but would be more than happy sitting by the open fire with a book and a red (or 3!).
So there are the normal bits about me ...the extraordinary part - well, besides being easy going, I care about others, I stand up for what I believe in, I fit in with most people, what you see is what you get with me...well, you'll have to find out!
At a glance
|Summary||MartH's details||MartH's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||34 - 42 yrs old|
Melbourne - City, VIC
|within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Genuine and is willing to put others before himself. He values relationships with friends and family and is willing to share them with me. Ideally he knows what he wants, is grown up and has some stability in his life. He enjoys a laugh, great food and wine and must love dogs!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fave all time bands are Something for Kate, You Am I and Gomez. Lovin Arcade Fire, Haim, at the minute and generally enjoy Aussie stuff. Listen to Triple J if that helps or Kate, Tim and Marty on my drive home - they're hilarious!
- Will read anything and always try and have something on the go. A friend who lives OS often send me books to read and at the moment, I'm reading Fight Club...Always read the paper - and I usually start from the back!
- Movies & TV
- Don't go to the movies enough and won't often watch a movie more than once (I just worked that out when trying to think of my favourite!). One that I love watching over and over is Love Actually - yep a typical rom com! The only tv shows that I have to watch are Homeland & Downton Abbey..
- Have played netball for 25 yrs, still have a run around and coach. Enjoy spectating most sports, will take in most of the cricket and footy through the year.
- Other Interests
- I can't think of anything else!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MartH is online now.
- Get to know MartH safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: