Someone told me it took them 50 dates to find their perfect someone...50 dates!! Right, let's get cracking!
I tried to do the math as to how long 50 dates is going to take...and then I stopped!
What I will need to work out is how I fit it all in with the way I currently spend my time:
I'm close with my family and we hang out a bit - my niece is gorgeous and I'm definitely her favourite aunty!
I love my job! I work with fantastic people and my job is to help people be better (in a nutshell), so really rewarding and I am challenged every day.
My dog is the light of my life. Love a run or walk along the bay with him and an early morning swim is the best way to wake up!
I have some close friends who I see often and it's usually dinner (eating out or in), wine or cider (in summer!). Don't mind a big night out too, but they are losing my interest..I would love to fit in seeing more live music this year..
It's lazy mornings on the weekend with long walks/runs and papers...I love going out for breakfast too!
I haven't done heaps of travel overseas but a couple of trips to Bali and the US last year are definitely highlights. Have put Europe next on my list but I'm in no hurry..it aint going anywhere..or maybe if I met the right person to go with, it might shoot to the top of my list, which I'm open to! I'm lucky enough to have a family holiday house down the beach where I spend a lot of time. It's so easy just to pack a bag and head down the coast, relaxing as I pull in the driveway.
So after all of that, I can definitely fit a date (or 50!) in..what I'm not keen to do is waste time. I don't see the point of emailing back and forth too much. If you like what see and read as a starting point then let's meet up and see what happens - I'm absolutely willing to make time to meet someone great!...Life is good, but it can get even better.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
MartH's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||36 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (Parkdale)||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Hard to say...genuine and is willing to put others before himself. He values relationships with friends and family and is willing to share them with me. Ideally he knows what he wants and has some stability in his life. He enjoys a laugh, great food and wine and must love dogs!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fave all time bands are Something for Kate and Gomez. Lovin The Rubens, Foals and Ball Park Music at the minute and generally enjoy Aussie stuff. Listen to Triple J if that helps or Meshel, Tim and Marty on my drive home - they're hilarious!
- Will read anything and always try and have something on the go. Currently in between books so am hunting through the holiday house collection to see if there's anything there that takes my interest...Always read the paper - and I usually start from the back!
- Movies & TV
- Don't go to the movies enough and won't often watch a movie more than once (I just worked that out when trying to think of my favourite!). One that I love watching over and over is Love Actually - yep a typical rom com! The only tv shows that I have to watch are Homeland & Downton Abbey.
- Have played netball for 25 yrs, still have a run around and coach. Enjoy spectating most sports, have been taking in most of the cricket this summer and love my footy.
- Other Interests
- I can't think of anything else!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MartH is online now.
- Get to know MartH safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13