I'll never become the lady who lives with all her cats!
Firstly, because i love dogs.. Will cross the street to pat them, love mine to bits and volunteer at a rescue shelter!
And i'm giving this site a crack so i'll also never be the lady who lives with all her dogs!! I've got plenty to offer the right person, despite being just a normal gal really.
A snapshot of me:
I'm close with my family - my brother is one of my best mates and my niece is gorgeous- I'm definitely her favourite aunty!
I love my job- I don't get it when people hate what they do. I work in the area of leadership, team and culture development so a challenge but really rewarding career.
I have some close friends who I see often and it's usually dinner (eating out or in), wine or cider (in summer!). Don't mind a big night out too, but they are losing my interest..I love seeing live music .. the Big Day Out was ace this year!
It's active mornings on the weekend with long walks/runs and papers...who knew reading the paper could take 3 hours!
I'm lucky enough to have a family holiday house down the beach where I spend a lot of time. It's so easy just to pack a bag and head down the coast, relaxing as I pull in the driveway.
I look after myself, keep active, and eat well... Most of the time. I play netball, run and go to the gym. I have a healthy balance in most parts of my life which is important to me, but certainly not to the extreme.. I have eaten chocolate for breakfast!
So... Your turn! Feel free to get in contact if you'd like to know more. I can't think of much else to put in my profile, but there's plenty more to share!
At a glance
|Summary||MartH's details||MartH's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||34 - 42 yrs old|
Melbourne - City, VIC
|within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Genuine and is willing to put others before himself. He values relationships with friends and family and is willing to share them with me. Ideally he knows what he wants, is grown up and has some stability in his life. He enjoys a laugh, great food and wine and must love dogs!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fave all time bands are Something for Kate, You Am I and Gomez. Lovin Arcade Fire, Haim, at the minute and generally enjoy Aussie stuff. Listen to Triple J if that helps or Kate, Tim and Marty on my drive home - they're hilarious!
- Will read anything and always try and have something on the go. A friend who lives OS often send me books to read and at the moment, I'm reading Fight Club...Always read the paper - and I usually start from the back!
- Movies & TV
- Don't go to the movies enough and won't often watch a movie more than once (I just worked that out when trying to think of my favourite!). One that I love watching over and over is Love Actually - yep a typical rom com! The only tv shows that I have to watch are Homeland & Downton Abbey..
- Have played netball for 25 yrs, still have a run around and coach. Enjoy spectating most sports, will take in most of the cricket and footy through the year.
- Other Interests
- I can't think of anything else!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MartH is online now.
- Get to know MartH safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: