I'm looking for someone who enjoys life and makes me laugh.
I come from Italy and I've been living in Sydney for about 3 years now, and I love Australia!
I'm creative, I love travelling and trying new things. I cook, mostly Italian food, and like to eat. I enjoy my breakfasts out, trying always new cafes.
At the moment I am trying for a career change, I just started a Jewellery design course and still working full time.
I am determined and driven, but I don't think that a good career is enough for happiness. I believe that the things that make you most happy are simple things, like family, friends and experiences.
I am a bit shy at times, but overall I am social and have a good sense of humor. I try to take things not too seriously and live life to the most.
I scuba dive, go to the gym, go for walks and explore Sydney's villages, trying new restaurants with friends. I have a cat, she is black and her name is Audrey...and she is sooooo cute!
I am looking for someone who can share these things with me and enjoy life together. We'll see how it goes!
At a glance
|Summary||MartinaSydney's details||MartinaSydney's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can make me laugh, enjoys life and is looking for something more than just dating.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Brit-pop, The Beatles, Italian pop-rock music
- The Hunger Games, The Millennium Trilogy, Murakami, Sophie Kinsella
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Mad Man, Grey's Anatomy. Movie I loved Silver Lining Playbook. One of my favourites is
- Other Interests
- Diving, drawing, visit art exhibitions
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MartinaSydney is online now.
- Get to know MartinaSydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13