Looking to meet my soul mate...or a nice guy who can make me laugh and wants to share life experiences together
I'm originally from Italy and I move to Sydney 5 years ago.
I enjoy simple things...the beach, keeping healthy, meals out with friends, watching a good movie with good company (which for now is my cat Audrey). I enjoy a night out, but I'm not really into clubbing. Ok basically my profile is the same as all other people in an online dating site. So why contact me? Because there is much more.
I love food and I like to explore little cafes and restaurants with friends. I enjoy enjoy cooking, especially for friends and family rather than just for myself. Maybe you can be the lucky one to try one of my dishes ;)
Still plain? Well, I doubt after you have tried my lasagna.
And after seeing my drawings, spend a day with me, shared experiences, dreams, funny movies, messy breakfasts, laughs, ideas, chats, cheeky jokes, passions, efforts, traveling, time...
Well, if you think we can get along, just contact me and we can have a chat ;)
At a glance
|Summary||MartinaSydney's details||MartinaSydney's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Let's just meet and see how it goes. I am looking for someone who is honest, open, confident and who makes me feel like I'm special. Someone who makes me laugh and enjoy life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Brit-pop, The Beatles, Italian pop-rock music
- The Hunger Games, The Millennium Trilogy, Murakami, Sophie Kinsella
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Mad Man, Grey's Anatomy. Movies, I loved Silver Lining Playbook and I'm a fan if Star Wars and Lord if The Rings...a but nerdy I know!
- Watch soccer, ski. Practicing scuba diving and pilates (not sure it' sa sport but oh well)
- Other Interests
- Diving, drawing, visit art exhibitions
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MartinaSydney is online now.
- Get to know MartinaSydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Jul '14