Spring: Everything is New Again
Time to smell the roses, or at least make the most of the sunshine. Love getting out on the weekends, on foot, on a bike, to the sea, to a park, to eat, to meet. It's exciting just seeing people out, enjoying and participating in life. Regularly play squash, just been camping in the Grampians. Loved MONA and enjoy music in concert halls, pubs and at home. Having lived abroad, I love to keep in touch with friends, welcome their visits and plan to see them. Colombian coffee just delivered; Thai and Chinese mates on the cards.
Marvellous to be free to think, talk and do. I enjoy my own company and the company of others but am sincere about finding my complement, my love. I hope to meet someone who enjoys giving and receiving; a man who is happy in his own skin and committed to a loving relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||Marvellous's details||Marvellous's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone equally as genuine, warm, willing to take the time.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Live performances: festivals, concerts, live bands; listening: Triple J, Gold FM, MBS; Fat Boy Slim, Philip Glass, Dusty Springfield, Weddings Parties Anything, Not Drowning Waving, Nina Simone, The Smiths, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Abba; Asia was great for karaoke. Oh, no, I've said too much!
- Last books: Holding the Man, The Private Life of Chairman Mao, and, Bitin' Back. Enjoy weekend newspapers, friends' recommendations.
- Movies & TV
- No TV routine; enjoy independent, international films: Cinema Paradiso, Farewell My Concubine, Like Water for Chocolate, Hedgehog, Pulp Fiction, and, of course, Muriel's Wedding; ABC, SBS news, current affairs; Seachange, Seinfeld, Absolutely Fabulous, United States of Tara
- Squash regularly; other racquet sports; hiking; swimming; bike riding, travel
- Other Interests
- People & places: doing rather than watching, travelling, eating, drinking and being merry, singing, learning, sharing, laughing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Marvellous is online now.
- Get to know Marvellous safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13