Marvellous - Autumn - Melbourne's Best!
Beautiful days, fine evenings. Time for a laugh at the Comedy Festival, a film or two at the Nova, catching up with friends and playing some handy squash. Haven't been to the G yet this footy season but have recently been to the National Gallery, Sydney Road Festival, local live music. Skype-ing and Facebooking friends living abroad, awaiting a personally delivered shipment of Colombian coffee. Marvellous to have the friends and choices in life I do. Plenty to do when left to my own devices but the sum of two is greater than the parts. I hope to meet someone who gives in love as much as they get, who is happy in his own skin, his own company and being in a committed, loving relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||Marvellous's details||Marvellous's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone equally as genuine, warm, willing to take the time.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Live performances: Port Fairy Folk Festival, concerts, live bands; listening: Fat Boy Slim, Philip Glass, Dusty Springfield, Weddings Parties Anything, Not Drowning Waving, Nina Simone, The Smiths, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Caetano, Abba; Asia was great for karaoke. Oh, no, I've said too much.
- Last books: Holding the Man, The Private Life of Chairman Mao, and, Schools that Learn. Enjoy weekend newspapers, friends' recommendations.
- Movies & TV
- No TV routine; enjoy independent, international films: Cinema Paradiso, Farewell My Concubine, Like Water for Chocolate, Hedgehog, Pulp Fiction, and, of course, Muriel's Wedding; ABC, SBS news, current affairs; Seachange, Seinfeld, Absolutely Fabulous, United States of Tara
- Squash regularly; other racquet sports; hiking; swimming; bike riding, travel
- Other Interests
- People & places: doing rather than watching, travelling, eating, drinking and being merry, singing, learning, sharing, laughing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Marvellous is online now.
- Get to know Marvellous safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13