Something is going to happen this year, I can feel it!!
I'm a very laid back easy going person. I tend to always see the bright side of every situation. Can find humour in just about anything aswell so will sometimes laugh at odd times and odd things.
I love my gym time and running with my dogs and just about any sort of exercise. I finished a triathlon recently. I came last in my age group and nearly drowned on the swim but I finished.
Playing baseball both socially and competitively. Social is great as you can drink beer at the same time.
I have a snowboard that I am keen to ride but admit I don't get down anywhere near as much as I'd like to. I have been twice in 5 years. So I'm not very good but it certainly doesn't effect my enthusiasm for giving it a go. And I would love to try surfing out at some point too.
Other than that I enjoy good tv shows, movies, music, gardening, reading, socialising, live gigs/festivals, live sport. Don't mind the theatre and especially enjoy seeing street performers and buskers. I prefer to be out of the house on weekends rather than in it weather depending.
That's about all for now. If we get chatting then I'm sure you'll find out more.
At a glance
|Summary||Matt2903's details||Matt2903's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who isn't afraid to throw themselves into a social setting and get involved in conversations in groups. I love my music so would love someone to go to gigs and festivals with. Someone who enjoys a kick of a ball or a throw of a frisbee when the weather is nice.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Just about anything really but mainly TripleJ: Birds of Tokyo, Karnivool, Red Coats, The Rubens, Regurgitator, The Black Keys, The White Stripes, The Decemberists, The Vaccines, Tame Impala, My Morning Jacket, Grimes, Muse, Mutemath, Vampire Weekend, Fleet Foxes. Don't mind some d'n'b and dubstep.
- Last book I read was Book 4 of Game of Thrones. Was too eager so read ahead. I read newspapers daily. I like reading things that educate so reading autobiographies or reference type books to learn from. I'm a member at the library which is great as you get books you mightn't normally buy.
- Movies & TV
- Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, The Office UK & US, 30 Rock, Community, Entourage. Love movies but love bad movies just as much. Actually really enjoy below average acting and a stupid storyline. It's horrible but you can't look away.
- Playing AFL this year. Social baseball, social squash. Keen to play tennis. Love a game of golf. Fishing though not as a sport. I tend to train for triathlons so will ride, run and swim laps on any given day of the week. But will happily give anything a go.
- Other Interests
- Love the beach in summer and the snow in winter. I do some homebrewing at times. I've begun teaching myself piano which is good fun on a rainy day. My guitar sits gathering dust. Oh and cooking. Love to cook a really decent meal.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Matt2903 is online now.
- Get to know Matt2903 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: