I'm Active, Fun, Funny, Serious, Playful, Inrtelligent, Well Travelled, Passionate, Strong-minded, Experienced, Mature, Witty,..hope that is inspiring enough.
I can say with certainty that I'm intelligent, passionate and an independent thinker. I'm green/left in my living style and politics. I'm committed and driven to improve myself constantly. I love my child and friends. I'm active and prefer to be outdoors, although cuddling and a good wine is a pursuit I can do often. I'm new to the game and want a partner that is considerate, an achiever, an adventurer but equally a home-body at times. I'm not particular about looks but would like a person who understands the need to exercise, eat sensibly and loves nature. I'm a graduate so would prefer a partner that has tertiary qualifications or is well-read. Love a good discussion.
At a glance
|Summary||MelP's details||MelP's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||46 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Paginini, Bach, Mozert, love Pavarotti -- any large voiced opera, does it for me. I enjoy listening to Nina Simone, Tracy Chapman, The Cure, The Who. I'm a mixture of all music types. Even like some...SOME country.
- Love Nordic crime novels and highly enjoyed early Fowles. Just finished "The Brain That Changes Itself" by Norman Doidege. I'm very glad to know that our nogan can change.
- Movies & TV
- So diverse, not worth mentioning. Only black, very good comedies. No rom coms at all. Wow, you say, she must be a keeper :)
- Only if I have to....no I run at least 4 x a week but still need to perfect the calories in calories out regime. I'll get there.
- Other Interests
- Botanical drawing, painting (mixed medium), arts & crafts...God I sound like my grandmother...bush walks, sailing (if invited), everythin K9...love the beasts.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelP is online now.
- Get to know MelP safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: