A tale of two cities: Live in Mosman, Sydney and Wagga Wagga. Active, Funny, Serious, Playful, Intelligent, Passionate: A Whole Universe of Experience!
I am passionate and an independent thinker. I'm green/left in my living style and politics. I'm committed and driven to improve myself constantly. I love my child and friends. I'm active and prefer to be outdoors, although cuddling and a good wine is a pursuit I can do often with the right person. I'm new to the game and want a partner that is considerate, an achiever, an adventurer, active but knows when to be a home-body. I want a friend above all else. I'm an artist and have savored life fully and wish to continue to live it equally with a mate at my side. I would love to meet someone who cares about nature, the community and who also understands the need to exercise and eat sensibly, not that I do always. Must love animals too. I'm big on living a balanced life, but don't always achieve it. I am also educated and have travelled extensively and have lived overseas. My experiences have equipped me to hold my own in any conversation. Hope to hear from you soon.
At a glance
|Summary||MelP's details||MelP's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Riverina, NSW||Within 250km of her|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A balanced, healthy, kind, generous, intelligent, educated, adventurous man that looks after himself, is well traveled, concerned about the environment, loves animals, kids and above all wants a friend, a partner and a lover.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Paginini, Bach, Mozert, love Pavarotti -- any large voiced opera, does it for me. I enjoy listening to Nina Simone, Tracy Chapman, The Cure, The Who. I'm a mixture of all music types. Even like some...SOME country.
- Love Nordic crime novels and highly enjoyed early Fowles. Just finished "The Brain That Changes Itself" by Norman Doidege. I'm very glad to know that our nogan can change.
- Movies & TV
- So diverse, not worth mentioning. Only black, very good comedies. No rom coms at all. Wow, you say, she must be a keeper :)
- I run at least 2x a week but still need to perfect the calories in, calories out regime. I am into kayaking, rowing and I attend gym regularly. My exercise regime is dictated by work and family. I enjoy watching some sports with a partner who is more committed to the game.
- Other Interests
- Botanical drawing, painting (mixed medium), arts & crafts...God I sound like my grandmother...bush walks, sailing (if invited), everything K9...love the beasts. Love new adventures and would love to do Northern Europe.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelP is online now.
- Get to know MelP safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Nov '14