Wanted: Partner in Crime!
Apparently I'm outgoing, quietly confident, generous and driven. I'm independent but looking for someone that makes my better half.. :)
I love my work, always up for a challenge! I work hard but know how to play hard too!
I love eating out, (can't beat a lazy Sunday breakfast and the paper) a glass of vino or three and am always up for trying something different! The majority of my to do list for the next few years is traveling - besides a couple of snippets of South East Asia and a recent trip to NZ I'm yet to get out there and really see the world.
As for likes, live music, great company, lazy sundays, sleep ins, catching up with friends of course, be it with a great bottle of red, a weekend away or a night in, anything goes! I'm a girly girl, so shopping and yes, chick flicks and rom coms are frequent, but I also have quite eclectic taste so happy to do/see/watch anything really!
Until now I've been quite the judge of online dating, but after having a quick look around I must say, I'm pretty impressed! So... here goes...!
At a glance
|Summary||MelSkye's details||MelSkye's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||30 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Cremorne 2090|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Confidence is very attractive, someone to laugh with, knows themselves and of course a gentleman.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love my music!! Eclectic taste too so randomly selected from the playlist instead: Foster the People, Jack Johnson, MOS, the Beatles, Beyonce, Kings of Leon, John Legend, The Doors, JT, Foo Fighters, James Morrison, John Mayer
- Bios, fiction.. I really should read more but tend to spend more time on my iPad than in a book these days..
- Movies & TV
- Ill watch anything but horror - not a fan of blood and guts either. TV is more like anything on Bio and Discovery, but most of all the never tiring Sex and the City
- I'm quite sure this box is here mostly for the men! I don't mind a bit of A-League and rugby (of any kind).
- Other Interests
- I have the travel bug so definitely going to spend some time being worldly over the next couple of years.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelSkye is online now.
- Get to know MelSkye safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Aug '13