Happy and great guy looking for that special someone to share life with.
A driven and self aware man that enjoys life and challenges that it may bring. I am a family orientated person and am close to my family. I believe family values are important and they are the reason for the person that I am today.
Having grown up in Australia, I enjoy the lifestyle it offers, especially the coffee culture and enjoy all sorts of cuisine in Melbourne. I am not one who is afraid to try new things and like to create new memories.
I enjoy having a strong work/life balance as I have a close-knit circle of friends for which I am grateful for. I am also part of a local tennis club which I play at regularly and working voluntarily for them.
Family and friends are very important to me as having a strong support system is the foundation for a great life. Most of my close friends say that when I'm passionate about something, I would see it go all the way.
Enjoy travelling as I have spent some time in Singapore working and living there. Would love to see more of the world with that special someone.
At a glance
|Summary||MelbBenny80's details||MelbBenny80's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||30 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone that can complement each other and understand that there are always going to be differences because there is no perfect person out there. Sharing in each other's interests/passions and experiencing new things together for the purpose of building a great relationship.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Slow jam/ballads, R&B, hip-hop and jazz
- Enjoy the occassional reading. Something that makes me turn the pages. Autobiographies are a favourite
- Movies & TV
- Love any sort of movies - esp going to the cinemas Don't have much time to watch TV, but most recent I have watched is Game of Thrones
- Play tennis comp at least twice a week and hitting the gym as well. Enjoy following the tennis and basketball.
- Other Interests
- Trying out new interests where possible
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelbBenny80 is online now.
- Get to know MelbBenny80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: