Would an Arrested Development quote be too obscure here?
How to make a good first impression....
I think i am pretty easygoing blah blah... Melbourne born and bred and I think this is the best city in Australia. Would say the world but I can't commit to that statement.
I love getting outdoors and down to the beach. Beer gardens and live music make me happy!
I enjoy my job and I work hard but I work to live. Would much rather be hanging out with family and friends and actually enjoying life.
I love travelling and wish I could afford to do it more often. I particularly love Spain and I would love to road trip the US. To compensate for not being able to travel more often I spend a bit of time down the coast just to get out of Melbourne.
I'm an avid fan of many sports...but not that great at the participation part. That could change with the right motivation!
I am not great at writing these kind of things! If there is anything you want to know just get in touch.
At a glance
|Summary||Melbgirl19's details||Melbgirl19's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||29 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Saint Kilda 3182|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I definitely want to meet someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. That being said, dedication is fantastic whether it be to work, family, friends or partner. Kind, caring and funny is all I ask... but if you can cook that gets you a tick in the yes column!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Live, Bon Jovi and pretty much anything from the 80s and 90s!
- I love a good biography or true crime and anything written by Janet Evanovich
- Movies & TV
- As far as movies go, always love a comedy... think Anchorman. TV show I love most is Arrested Development. Also love Homeland, True Blood, Revenge, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory
- Love watching and going to AFL, cricket and tennis. Am a Melbourne supporter...always good conversation starter!
- Other Interests
- Have a thing for learning to play musical instruments. I play piano and violin and am currently teaching myself real guitar after a brief Guitar Hero internship.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Melbgirl19 is online now.
- Get to know Melbgirl19 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Nov '13