Motivated and energetic individual looking for someone genuinely thoughtful and in the same stage of their life.
I'm 23 and studying part time and working part time in consulting, in finance at the moment. I think I know where I'd like to end up one day but the path there is up for debate.
I'm highly communicative and have never been in to playing games. The more I like someone the more time I want to spend with them or talking to them with few, if any, exceptions. I don't believe that big presents or spending lots of money on each other are important but I will often go out of my way by doing small things to show that I care, and letting someone know how I feel. Being comfortable with that and appreciative I guess is important to me.
Compared to most people my age I'm quite mature and tend to gravitate toward 'adult' conversations around the dinner table. I love learning new things. I ask a lot of questions - I'd like to think important ones, even if they might catch you off guard at first. I will never be afraid to share my opinion and enjoy talking through different ideas.
I enjoy spending quality time with others - dinner, going for a walk or just talking and hanging out. I like people to be thoughtful, spontaneous (but not to the point where you refuse to agree to spend time together.. I do need some structure in my life) and not expect me to be perfect all the time. Someone who is understanding and willing to talk about whatever might be on their mind instead of bottling it up. I am an incredibly honest person and am terrible at keeping secrets about myself.
Although I don't live at home with my family, I am still quite close to them and I would like someone who has similar values.
I'm a pretty busy person between university and work but I'll always make time for someone.
At a glance
|Summary||MelbourneGirl1989's details||MelbourneGirl1989's ideal partner|
|Age||24 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Southbank 3006|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Someone who challenges me. Someone supportive, enthusiastic and optimistic. I would like them to be passionate about what they do, thoughtful and enjoy communicating.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a bit of an old soul. Love Van Morrison, Al Green, Sam & Dave, John Legend, John Mayer, Corinne Bailey-Rae, Joss Stone, Rihanna, Beyonce. Has to either be fun/happy or soulful.
- Currently reading God is Not Great by Hitchens. Mostly law/economics texts lately but trying to fit some more books in for fun. John Grisham is a favourite (shamefully) but also read a lot of non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- The Departed, The Bone Collector, Remember the Titans, Taken and watch a lot of documentaries. TV - NCIS, Big Bang Theory, 2 and a half men (don't really watch much TV at all though) but generally just have ABC24 running in the background at home.
- Running, occasionally swimming.
- Other Interests
- I have a kitten keeping me company in my apartment that I love and have a Great Dane called Harley with my parents that I miss. Enjoy travelling, sleeping in on weekends, being in my PJs, reading, exploring the city, early morning runs around the tan, adding bits and pieces to the apartment!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelbourneGirl1989 is online now.
- Get to know MelbourneGirl1989 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '12