sharing my life will make it even more awesome
I'm in a place where I feel really happy and successful in life; family, friends, work - the only thing missing is a partner in crime to share all this with - hopefully that's not too greedy to ask for?!
Just moved into my new home - very excited about that! (I now understand why new home owners are so clucky about their homes!)
Im enjoying getting used to a new part of Melbourne, getting into a new routine with the gym and trainer, and of course finding new places to get my Sunday morning coffee!
I love all forms of dancing, especially salsa and other Latin styles, however I don't dance nearly as much as I used to. I also enjoyed getting my scuba certification recently! Was great fun. So I guess if you dance or love scuba, maybe want to enjoy some underwater dancing... brilliant! However I'm always keen to learn something new too.
I think I have the rare privilege to love my job - and the people at my work! It's like my second family. Enjoying my day job really does leave room for enjoying and exploring the rest if my life.
At a glance
|Summary||MelbourneKath's details||MelbourneKath's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (North)||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||East European, North European, Other Caucasian, South European, Hispanic / Latino|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be affectionate yet independent and sure of themselves. Someone who loves their family and has the same core priorities as me; including work to live, not live to work. However, I believe in opposites attract, who would want a carbon copy of themselves? Boring!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Nova 100 is my first preset in the car, love ministry of sound at the gym, called my cat Bowie after my childhood crush on his namesake... just nothing too heavy and I'm happy.
- Reading is my winding down activity at the end of the day, so nothing too serious to keep me awake. Have recently read Game of Thrones and subscribe to Delicious foodie mag.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Castle, Firefly, Masterchef. Movies: sweet spot for sci-fi, however ill watch nearly anything
- Not a huge fan of watching sports... but hey! that's what you're sporty friends are for, while I chillax with my mates ;) love sweating it out at the gym with my trainer and on my own with ministry of sound blaring in my ears! Tempted to purchase a bike, been a while - so if your willing I'm game!
- Other Interests
- Just got my PADI in Egypt - would really like to enjoy that again sooner rather than later. Love travel & exploring - both OS and locally. Going to markets, getting delicious fresh ingredients, cooking it up & enjoying with friends! Really ready to try something new ATM - so suggest away!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MelbourneKath is online now.
- Get to know MelbourneKath safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13