Are you saying "boo" or "Boo-urns"?
(people call me Mez)
(I ask them to)
(ok ok, just Starbucks staff because they can never spell it)
I'm a friendly 26yo who works full-time as a PA at a web marketing company. I am all about fun & geeky silliness. I have dabbled in blogging, podcasting, ukulele-playing, yoga (that was a mistake) and cooking.
If you haven't guessed already, I am a bit of a wordnerd. I love books, documentaries, board games, comedies, travel, Melbourne cocktail bars and have a ridiculous recall for movie trivia. Happy to join your pub quiz team if you'll have me. Overall, I'm tolerant of other people's music/film choices and love sharing mine. I'm totally Gay For Moleman.
Love movies? Quote The Simpsons a lot? Frustrated at what NBC did with the fourth season of Community? Like to re-enact the 'french taunter scene' in your kitchen? Love sharing a nice hug or spontaneous ministry-approved silly walk down the street? Any of those or you simply got every single reference in this long and rambling profile, let's have a chat!
At a glance
|Summary||MeredithC's details||MeredithC's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||26 - 28 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Religion||Atheist, Agnostic, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
If you can't be yourself, be Batman! ... In all honesty, I seek someone open-minded, honest, co-operative, patient, understanding and comfortable in themselves. A hugger. A pun-slinger. A lolcat-lover. Someone to travel along in the TARDIS with me. Total goofballs welcome.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I support Australian artists but am not much of a festival-goer. If I'm not flicking to Triple J, I'm dancing badly to my iPod. I have a lot of favourite bands, and if I had to name the top of my list I'd say The Beatles. Regina Specktor makes me cry tiny ladytears.
- Arthur Conan Doyle, Bill Bryson, Nick Earls, Harper Lee, Nick Hornby, Sarah Turnbull, Stephen King, Ben Elton, Stephen Fry, Caitlin Moran, Charlie Brooker, David Sedaris.
- Movies & TV
- Just about anything at the cinema, and terrible 80s movies as much as good recent ones. TV: The Newsroom, Black Books, Blackadder, Seinfeld, Futurama, 30 Rock, Veep, The Office, Louie, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Spicks & Specks, Saturday Night Live, Peep Show.
- I'm a bit of a half-assed Essendon fan. I like long walks through nice bush areas and have been known to attempt swimming. I'm not too bad at table tennis or badminton, but SPECTACULAR at them when alcohol is involved.
- Other Interests
- Crosswords, cooking, white wine, movies, visiting galleries or markets, twitter hashtags
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MeredithC is online now.
- Get to know MeredithC safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13