Easy-going, non-judgemental and thoughtful.
I'm an easy-going kind of guy who puts other people's happiness before my own. I love giving out compliments to let people know they're appreciated. I am kind of old fashioned when it comes to relationships. However, I'm also shy and have never really asked a girl on a date, they've always initiated the relationship so I'm not too bothered if a girl should want to do that.
I'm totally in love with my bike and am a sucker for girls on motorbikes. I am an adrenaline junky but I ride in a mature manner. Tae Kwan Do on saturdays and hitting the beaches on sundays is my theme, but I mix it up with other activities. Spontaneous sophisticated fun is my agenda.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
MickeyDee's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
A fun-loving, spontaneous and non-judgemental person who's always up for anything. She has to be of a thoughtful and caring nature, politely well mannered and kind-hearted as well.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 80's pop.
- Movies & TV
- Old School, Zoolander, The Simpsons, Just Friends, Anchorman, Step Brothers.
- MotoGP, Soccer, NFL, Rugby.
- Other Interests
- Riding my bike, Tae Kwan Do, The beach, Kind hearted girls.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MickeyDee is online now.
- Get to know MickeyDee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Jan '13