A straight talking, honest genuine bloke.
I'm a straight talking honest guy. Sometimes that doesn't work, but I'll deal with that! I like to have a laugh, even at myself. I like getting out and about, visiting friends and family locally, interstate or internationally.
I've done various OS trips, some for sport, some for music, or both!
During the week I can be found watching a ragout or roast simmer away, hitting the gym, playing golf or doing up an old classic car I have. Or I'll just go grab a coffee down by the beach.
I love my music. Everything from Moby, Chemical Brothers, Bloc Party, Audioslave, Foo Fighters etc to Sarah Blasko, Xavier Rudd, Calvin Harris and Radiohead. If it sounds good, and today fm won't play it, I'm in! Ha ha. I'm not afraid to try something new, and camping and bush walking are on my to do list.
I don't mind staying at home with a movie and a bottle of wine, or going to watch the sunrise over the ocean.
At a glance
|Summary||Mickyboy76's details||Mickyboy76's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
A girl that doesn't take things too seriously, and can have a good laugh at herself. Someone that enjoys the trip and the sights rather than the hotel we're staying at, and appreciates the nice stuff when I spoil her!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All kinds. Currently Nas-The Don is getting cranked a lot. KoL, Foo Fighters, Some Beyonce and Rhianna. Most of Kanye's Collabs, Jay Z goes ok too. Chemical Bro, Passion pit, Beth Orton, Moby, Radiohead, Sebadoh, Dinosaur Jr, Pavement, U2, Any of Chris Cornells stuff. Loads more!
- I'm a bio man. Shane Webkce(no he's not a blockhead!) and Wayne Bennetts Bio's are a great read. Gus hanson put a great poker book out, about how he played and won a massive tournament. Steve Waugh, Kerry O'keefe to name a few more. The odd cook book too.
- Movies & TV
- Currently have Sons Of Anarchy going. Game of thrones, Crownies, Offspring, AFL footy show. The NRL one is shyte! Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Gladiator, Good Will Hunting, The Bourne series, The Terminal, Deception, Lock Stock, Shawshank, Seven. Brad Pitt does some awesome stuff, + Oceans
- Cricket and F1, League, a good game of AFL. The big tennis tournaments, and ditto for the golf. ie the majors and the grandslams.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, Travelling, Randomness, Shows/Theatre/Gigs. I love my gigs and festivals. Tho I tend to go for the last half of a festival now, I don't have the longevity I used to have lol.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mickyboy76 is online now.
- Get to know Mickyboy76 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '14