A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
A fun fact - I lived in Kenya, Indonesia and Bangladesh while growing up and it certainly highlighted to me how lucky we are here in Australia.
I went to boarding school during Year 8 - Year 12, and although those years were tough, I have made life long friends as a result.
I enjoy heading out for dinner/drinks with my friends and family and probably prefer fine dining to camping (although I am willing to give most things a go...)
I work in the TV industry and love what I do.
At a glance
|Summary||Mindfulness77's details||Mindfulness77's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||33 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of South Yarra 3141|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to a dry and witty sense of humour. Someone who's thoughtful, sensitive and honest. I like a strong character who's passionate about their thoughts but also able to look at things from a new perspective.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 80s, 90s and today!
- I love books that keep you awake at night because you can't put them down. The Alchemist one of my favourites. Books by Jody Picoult & Eckhart Tolle. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I just finished reading The Little Coffee Shop in Kabul (and loved it).
- Movies & TV
- Given that I work in the TV industry, it's a given... I'm a fan of Game of Thrones, Homeland, The Newsroom, Scandal, Parks and Recreation and (sorry to say it) reality TV. I'm always up for a movie, and happy to pretty much see any genre except horror...
- "We're a happy team at Hawthorn". I like to watch most major sporting events, I enjoy a hit of tennis, a bike ride, a swim and a long walk.
- Other Interests
- Supercoach! Meditation. I love a BBQ, a nice cold beer and good times with good friends!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mindfulness77 is online now.
- Get to know Mindfulness77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: