A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
I'm a passionate and thoughtful girl who appreciates those around me.
I lived in Kenya, Indonesia and Bangladesh while growing up and it certainly highlighted to me how lucky we are here in Australia. I went to boarding school during Year 8 - Year 12 and have made life long friends as a result.
I enjoy going to the gym, heading out for dinner/drinks and probably prefer fine dining to camping.
My friends and family are my world.
I work in the TV industry and love what I do.
At a glance
|Summary||Mindfulness77's details||Mindfulness77's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||31 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of South Yarra 3141|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to a dry and witty sense of humour. Someone who's thoughtful, sensitive and honest. I like a strong character who's passionate about their thoughts but also able to look at things from a new perspective.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley, U2, Lady Gaga, Adele, and Coldplay to name a few. I do love a bit of top 40 action!
- I love books that keep you awake at night because you can't put them down. The Alchemist one of my favourites. Books by Jody Picoult & Eckhart Tolle. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I just finished reading The Little Coffee Shop in Kabul (and loved it).
- Movies & TV
- Given that I work in the TV industry, it's a given... I'm a fan of Game of Thrones, Homeland, Damages, The Office (both UK and US), and (sorry to say it) reality TV. I'm always up for a movie, and happy to pretty much see any genre except horror...
- "We're a happy team at Hawthorn". I like to watch most major sporting events, I enjoy a hit of tennis, a bike ride, a swim and a long walk.
- Other Interests
- Supercoach! Meditation. I love a BBQ, a nice cold beer and good times with good friends!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mindfulness77 is online now.
- Get to know Mindfulness77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13