Generous, energetic and cheerful
Originally from Perth, I am now well and truly a Melbourner and I love all that this city has to offer. Holidays back in Perth are a bonus.
Maybe its because I grew up in Perth but I do love the beach and the great outdoors in general. A day spent lazing at a park or the beach in the sunshine is my definition of bliss. I also love outdoorsy holidays whether it be camping locally or trekking in Bhutan - which I did late last year.
I'm a really active person, I use my bike to get most places and love to run and swim. Currently, I'm learning inline speed skating which I know sounds naf but its really fun. I'm hoping to participate in the Pari Roller when I visit France later this year, that's if I'm good enough by then!
I work in marketing and really enjoy it.
I enjoy being around passionate and down to earth people and have friendships with folks from all sorts of walks of life.
I would describe myself as generous, energetic and cheerful. Any unusual mood swing can usually be sorted with food (low blood sugar = grumpy).
I take pleasure in the simple things like hot showers, great music, cooked breakfasts and a good laugh.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Mirah's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a guy who is physically active, open minded, likes a good chat/laugh and is down to earth.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- No particular genre I prefer, my taste is wide and varied. Love to attend live music and to be introduced to new music. Love to have a sing - though I'm no good!
- Am on a sci fi streak at the moment. just discovered Dune. also just finished reading The Black Cloud. Favourite novel of all time is Daniel Deronda by George Elliot from where I nicked my profile name, Mirah.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch TV, pick up a few things online. Love movies, high or low brow to suit mood.
- Do: Run, swim, pilates, gym, dance, inline skating, cycling... Watch (ground/courtside only): Aussie rules, baseball, tennis
- Other Interests
- Art, architecture, fashion, design, urban development issues, literature, holidays, live music, gardening, public talks on lots of subjects, dinner parties with pals, chilling out in the park, going to the movies, competitive ocean swimming, having a laugh, having a dance, road trips, cooking...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mirah is online now.
- Get to know Mirah safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13