27, Female, Single, Melbourne - City, VICAdd to favourites
I'm still working on my profile. Want to know more? Nudge me to update my profile by sending a kiss message.
At a glance
|Summary||Miri2's details||Miri2's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is that of a mixed genre , i like anything that you can relax too, such as Lanie Lane, Mat McHugh, Lady of the Sunshine, Julia Stone, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- When it comes to reading i tend to stick to the classics such Bram Stoker's Dracula, but as of late i have been drawn to authors that are more fitting in todays soceity such as the funky writer Gemma Crisp
- Movies & TV
- I do class my self as a movie buff, big call i know. I seem to be drawn towards the uncanny works of Tim Burton, his work always seem to show he is either a genious or a mad man but either way it always seems to work
- I would really like to learn how to Kayak this year, this is something that i have wanted to do for a while
- Other Interests
- I enjoy painting (something that i need to to more of), socialising with my friends and family , life is too short so i always try to make as much time for them as possible, and of course Ciders in the sun with great tunes and great company.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Miri2 is online now.
- Get to know Miri2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13