Thought this was eBay- where are all the shoes???!
So. Lets start with a confession, I have a car-drobe. You know, when you seem to have all necessities for the apocalypse in your boot-? yep, that's me.
A friend of mine mocked me recently and she said, ' you know, anybody who ever got in your car would already know about your life because of all the random stuff in here-I mean, glitter eye lashes, really?'
So,long story short, she has inspired me to clean out my car and write
'My life in a car-drobe, a Standard Survival Kit'. Oh dear.
1. Five pairs of shoes- this should include stilettos of varying height and colour, one pair of thongs( sparkly) , runners, and work shoes.
2. A yoga mat/ hand weights, which I may never use, but I feel fit just having them there.
3. A picnic blanket plus plastic cups, knives forks , plus a bottle of bubbly for 'emergencies'.
4. Two sets of fairy wings and long red gloves. No idea where these are from.
6. an evening gown
7. Musical scores/ photocopies/ training notes
8. Two bibles ( different translations) plus random scattered bible study notes.
9. A bag of tinned food/ medication/ wiggles band aids/ doggie toys /water
10. At LEAST four pairs of earrings.
11. Three pairs of sunnies plus sunscreen for face, hands, lips, feet, etc etc.
12. A random additional outfit in case I get invited out somewhere awesome. You never know.
As a general rule, I'm happy when I'm single. I'm lucky enough to have a great relationship with God, lovely family and friends, interesting work and study , hopes and dreams to work towards...but at the same time I'm ready for a new adventure. My friends describe me as confident, talkative( they insisted I upgrade that to ' very talkative'),warm and funny.
Sounds good? Great. Drop me a line
At a glance
|Summary||MissEsther's details||MissEsther's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Kind, smart, happy, godly, funny, Articulate. A little quirky but capable would be great.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ella Fitzgerald, lots of opera/classical, bad 80's rock, lots of terrible trashy pop. Go ahead, judge me ;)
- Lots. Self confessed nerd. Like c.s. Lewis, agatha christie, christine Caine, lots of self improvement sort of stuff.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much telly but when I do...love nigella lawson. She makes being a housewife look hot. Other than that, adore q.i., general vicarious travel, cooking shows, chick flicks, foreign films so I can pretend my French is awesome...
- Shopping's a sport. Umm no ok I like keeping fit but not really terribly sporty. Ah well,, I had to have a flaw somewhere.
- Other Interests
- Learning random stuff( I wanna play castanets next!) Travel, Languages, Adventures. Thinking about going on mission to Africa- wanna come?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissEsther is online now.
- Get to know MissEsther safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13