melbournechica (was MissFortunate28)
Big smile, big laugh
Hello there! I suppose I'm your pretty average 29 year old - got a job in the CBD which I love (management consulting) got an awesome group of friends and I get to live in a gorgeous townhouse in the inner north which is pretty much my Melbourne dream spot. I've been in this city for 4 years now, arrived in 2009 from the UK intending to stay 2 months, and have not been able to tear myself away since! I reckon I'd say I'm a local these days.
I love this city - and when I say I love it, I really do! I love cycling around town, hanging out at the latest cafe, bar, restaurant (is there anything better than a Sunday brunch and paper?) and generally getting up to mischief. The live music here is just ridiculous (the Forum is one of my favourite ever venues), I could go on and on about everything else that this place has to offer but then I'd never get on to ME. So needless to say, Melbourne has it going on!
My friends here are very important to me, and I spend a lot of time getting up to shenanigans with them. I work hard but generally not long hours, and try to get at least 4 gym sessions in a week.
I love to travel, and just managed to tick Tassie off the LONG Australian list, which means that all I have left is Kakadu and Adelaide! So I reckon a trip north this year is in order.
Hmmm I reckon that's about it for now - the rest will have to do in person.
At a glance
|Summary||melbournechica's details||melbournechica's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Consulting||Mining, Advertising / PR / Media, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Sales / Marketing, Accounting, Legal, Consulting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Education / Science, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Government, Defence / Emergency Services, IT / Telecoms, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Financial Services|
|Job role||Professional||Other, Executive, Senior Management, Management, Professional, Business Owner, Technical|
What I'm looking for
Hmmm well it's all about the *click* really, isn't it? But aside from that, I'm a good natured and positive person and think that is important in someone else. And laughter is a big one for me, too.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Hmm where to begin! I think it's just easiest to list some of the live music I've been to / am going to in 2013 as otherwise I could go on forever: Hot Chip, Django Django, First Aid Kit, Alt J, Stone Roses (!), Tame Impala, Kings of Convenience, Local Natives, SBTRKT
- I will read most things, at the moment I'm reading We Need To Talk About Kevin, before that it was 1984, before that it was Burmese Days. Also half reading A Picture of Dorian Gray
- Movies & TV
- Love the US TV shows at the moment, top of the list right now is Homeland, Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead. I do love a good box set. Comedy wise love 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Massive fan of Louis CK standup as well as a few others!
- Other Interests
- Heading out for brunch / lunch / dinner / drinks - just generally being out and about. Love staying active and riding my bike around town. Also got a bit of a travel bug which I'm hoping to feed this year!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if melbournechica is online now.
- Get to know melbournechica safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13