Oh, hi there.
I am an adventurous and fiercely independent spirit who gets a thrill from facing danger in activities like snowboarding, mountain biking and dating...
What I lack in ability in any these activities, I make up in enthusiasm.
I work in a creative field and genuinely love my job. Weekends are for yoga, friends, movies, the mountains, or just curled up reading & listening to RRR. Also a little bit nerdy & not afraid of a solid XBox session, which I'm pretty sure makes me a catch; )
I'm fairly quiet and better at intelligent conversations to wild parties, but love to be out meeting new people, especially those with passion, a sense of adventure & a healthy dose of silliness.
At a glance
|Summary||MissP3's details||MissP3's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Elwood 3184|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I've never been one those gals with a strict deal-breaker list, but I do know that I prefer dudes who are kind, open, curious about the world, have a sense of the absurd and a firm grasp on spelling and grammar.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Am pretty much a TripleJ/RRR listener and loathe commercial radio if that means anything.
- Favourite authors are Cormac McCarthy & David Sedaris, and the internet (I'm not sure who authored the internet).
- Movies & TV
- TV: Have a healthy addiction to all those binge-worthy series. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and so on. Movies: Am passionate about flicks and usually hit one at least every week, so let's save that for conversation for a date;)
- snowboarding, bikram yoga, mountain biking (or just regular biking).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissP3 is online now.
- Get to know MissP3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14