Click here for pheromone sample
Although comfortable single, I am seeking the thrill of spending time with someone I really like. I believe myself to be a kind person that has great potential to be smart and funny in the right circumstances. Not so much into breaking my lifestyle and personality down into byte size bits for the interwebs but will persevere as I'm assuming you're worth it. I look younger than I am but act appropriately...most of the time. I like people who are realistic, honest and loyal. I dislike it when I'm pouring a cup of tea and the tag drops in...arghhh
Look, I have managed to get this far without using allcaps or the word 'cheeky'! Coincidentally I too love to laugh - not in a shadenfreude kind of way though - more in a dry, sarcastic way and I'm certainly not above laughing at myself. I love the beach and err on the side of tropical luxury travel wise. Not looking for a Bear Grylls type...actually Bear Grylls is pretty amazing but we could totally stay home and watch him on tv, or not.
At a glance
|Summary||MissPacman's details||MissPacman's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Bondi 2026|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, witty and thoughtful, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Imagination is desired - not in place of pragmatism. *Must have weird arcade game character fetish.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Hip Hop (nas, rick Ross, three 6 mafia and old school) Indie (wild belle, band of horses, Lykke li and some electro, Blues (like the black keys a lot atm) just deleted the word eclectic cause its sounds vague. I have always enjoyed variety, I find it difficult to stick to particular genres
- Recently read The Book Thief, All Quiet On the Western Front, The Catcher in the Rye, Too Many Men. Currently reading Justin Cronin's vision of the vampire apocalypse part two, The Twelve. Gave it up for reamde. Neal Stephenson is one of my favourite things.
- Movies & TV
- Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, 30 Rock, Treme, Breaking Bad....Deadwood. Luxury comedy, mighty boosh, community, 30 rock, again, it crowd. Girls . Basically Ive done the whole tv thing... Tarantino, Cohen Brothers, there are too many favourite movies to bother listing
- Pilates, yoga, spin often regularly however there can also be long bouts of 'gonnas'
- Other Interests
- Writing, reading, psychology, being real and talking about my feelings regardless of my natural inclination to smother them with a pillow in a dimly lit room. I dislike ebooks, not for what they signify just because of the backlight. I like bookshops, interior design, fashion n vintage stuff
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissPacman is online now.
- Get to know MissPacman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '13