I've got to write a headline???
A woman who loves to experience life and the beauty surrounding us. Have perfected the art of patience and the knowledge of what is really important in life. Loves a challenge and diversity and loves my family beyond words :)
At a glance
|Summary||MissPatientlyCalm's details||MissPatientlyCalm's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 500km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves a laugh, is kind and caring and loves to enjoy life and new challenges :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love the pop/rock/dance music most of the time. Do however have a softness for classical and jazz when the mood strikes along with a few other genres...
- Ok, I admit it..I'm into the True Blood series and those like it...but if you hate that kind of thing please don't hold it against me...hehe... Do like a bit of romance reading and love to read about history as well...sometimes some fascinating stories...
- Movies & TV
- All time fave TV show is "Homeland"....love it! That's pretty much all I watch on telly apart from 'The Block' as well...my right arm even had a starring role on the latter show just the other day :)
- Loved playing netball and softball, but that was some 15-20 years ago, but love to watch a bit of day/night cricket, netball, afl (not rugby because I don't understand it! :) ) Watch the Australian Open and Hopman Cup when it's on as well :0
- Other Interests
- Studying...love to learn new things. Studying a Bach of Psychology at the moment, gearing towards International relations/politics/war/criminology....can't wait to start it getting into it. On a mission to get myself as fit as I can be....running is my focus at the moment. I will succeed :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissPatientlyCalm is online now.
- Get to know MissPatientlyCalm safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: